Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals & Nobles Part 3: March 2019 - Nov. 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedding of Countess Josephine of Rosenborg and her longtime partner Kenneth Smith - the bride (in the middle) and her sisters: twin Camilla (left) and younger Feodora (right):

https://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Aug2019/PPE19080606.jpg
Josephine wears a nice dress that's very suitable for a civil wedding - fancy but not to much - but looking at her hair I wonder if she got there by riding a bike against the wind.

I'm not buying the whole look but her shoes is spot on. Her hair is a little bit messy.

Even for a civil wedding the look seems a little informal. I'd wear the same at work or to a casual evening do.

Lady Kitty's dress is a little vibrant and lary for me but the Viscountess Weymouth's dress is gorgeous.
Princess Hisako looks elegant and I like the little birds on her jacket!

Tsuguko looks very fresh and pretty. The hat is not as matchy-matchy as the Imperial ladies usually wear, so that's a nice change. I'm not sure it goes perfectly with the very pretty summer dress, but on its own, the shape and color is lovely on her.

:previous: Is this some kind of a theme? The Duchess' outfit looks very costumey.

The Duchess of Castro's top is rather confusing for me, I'm not entirely sure what's going on! Princess Tsugko looks very summery.

Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals and Nobles Part 3: March 2019 -

Hereditary Princess Ekaterina of Hannover (and her little daughter Princess Elisabeth) during Boho Provençal wedding this weekend in France:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzaBngzhUc2/

I believe this photo was taken during Charlotte Casiraghi's religious wedding celebrations since the designer posted the photo on their IG on July 2nd and listed the location as St. Remy.

:previous: Princess Kiko looks very elegant and sophisticated. She has a very regal air about her.

Kiko looks lovely in the Japanese traditional dress and then again in the Bhutanese dress (nice to see her wearing the local clothing!).

Kiko is killing this Bhutan trip! She obviously looks stunning!

Both Hisako and Kiko look very elegant. It's nice to see Kiko in the Bhutanese traditional dress again.

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis at the Salzburg festival yesterday, August 24:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom