Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 19: April 2023 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 19 of the thread about the fashion for the little and teenage royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 18: June 2022 - March 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Leonor and Sofia at the 60th anniversary of the popular representation of The Passion in Chinchon yesterday, April 8:

** Both ** Leonor ** Leonor ** Sofia ** Sofia **

They both look great! The long vest on Leonor and the leather jacket on Sofia look like something from Letizia's wardrobe. :D

I'm still amazes how Leonor and Elisabeth, who are not directly related, resemble each other that much.

Leonor's hair is beautiful and looks so healthy! It seems Sofia had bangs in the winter but let them grow, and that hairstyle doesn't suit her. I like both looks, but I dislike Leonor's shoes (are those Letizia's?). And Leonor has braces (the missing tooth has grown), and she looks quite happy in the event (happy to be back home and enjoy some holidays).

Leonor's hair is beautiful and looks so healthy! It seems Sofia had bangs in the winter but let them grow, and that hairstyle doesn't suit her. I like both looks, but I dislike Leonor's shoes (are those Letizia's?). And Leonor has braces (the missing tooth has grown), and she looks quite happy in the event (happy to be back home and enjoy some holidays).

Leonor wore Letizia's jacket and shoes and Letitza wore Leonor's shirt
https://www.vanitatis.elconfidencia...a-leonor-looks-chinchon-semana-santa_3607636/

Princess Madeleine's children on a Easter photo shared today, Prince Nicolas' look though is not really visible:

** Pic **

Princess Eléonore on the portraits released for her 15th birthday today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Danish children during the balcony appearance for Queen Margrethe's 83rd birthday today, Josephine wore the BA&SH dress Isabella had worn for her 15th birthday portraits:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended the Monte-Carlo ATP Masters Series tournament final tennis match today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Maybe its because I was the only girl but it seems strange to me that Josephine keeps wearing Isabella's hand-me-downs

I don't see the problem in Josephine wearing Isabella's dresses. My younger sister did the same with some of my clothes. Especially the more 'special' clothes that weren't worn on a day-to-day basis. I'd rather see sisters sharing clothes than the Spanish alternative where teenagers are wearing their mother's clothes (although I seem to recall Isabella doing that at times as well with Mary's clothes).

Personally, I don't necessarily like Josephine's outfit that much but that's a different issue.

Furthermore, Athena seems to be wearing either the same outfit or the same style time and time again.

She looks very nice. Super confident.

Princess Eléonore on the portraits released for her 15th birthday today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Danish children during the balcony appearance for Queen Margrethe's 83rd birthday today, Josephine wore the BA&SH dress Isabella had worn for her 15th birthday portraits:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I dislike Elenore's blouse but I like Isabella outfit. Beautiful jacket.

Princess Ariane at the King's Day concert this evening, April 19:

** Full view **

Ariane's outfit is beautiful. I like the blouse.

A nice surprise to see Ariane today. As per modekoninginmaxima's blog the suit is by Sandro Paris, a mid range brand. The purse is by Marina Raphael and the shoes are by Schutz.

Isabella herself was wearing her mother's green Zara suit.

Mia Tindall on day 2 of the April meeting at the Cheltenham race course today, April 20 - lovely coat and bag for her age:

** Full view **

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended the Sainte Devote Rugby Tournament in Monaco today, April 22:

** Both ** Jacques ** Gabriella **

Prince Louis on the portraits released for his 5th birthday today, wearing shorts, shirt and a woollen pullover:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended the Sainte Devote Rugby Tournament in Monaco today, April 22:

** Both ** Jacques ** Gabriella **
It is wonderful to see how the twins personal style seems to be coming more set. Jaques hair is the same as his mother's when she was young but Gabriella's is both a lovely style with it's slightly longer classic page boy look. But the cut also shows a beautiful fall of thick and healthy hair with an incredibly rich and vibrant colour that adult women would love in their next die job.

The twins choice of clothing has strong echo's of their parents style, especially Jacque with his white trousers and blue linen blazer.

Estelle is wearing the same outfit she wore for her birthday photos. Victoria, Oscar and Estelle wore the same colour palette. Lovely.

Prince Louis on the portraits released for his 5th birthday today, wearing shorts, shirt and a woollen pullover:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pretty traditional and therefore as expected but I don't like the pullover (and prefer the shirt either tucked in on bot sides or on neither...)

Princess Ariane on today's King's Day, a nice colour combination that makes the blue elements shine:

** Full view **

:previous: that looks so great, lovely color, suits her very well ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom