Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 17: August 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Leonor and Sofia look really lovely but Leonor's dress is the winner.

Oh, Leonor wore her lovely "grown-up" dress from the summer again.

Still not 100% sold on the shoulders, but the rest is pretty much perfect for her.

Oh dear, again I do not care for the daughters dresses. I wish I could say I like them but I would be lying. I do like their smiling eyes! They seem very popular with their countrymen.

Oh dear, Leonor's dress is truly terrible, not only for the occasion. Crazy pattern with ugly bottom part and far too short. Yes she's the protagonist but I get the feeling that Sofia is dressed extra childish on purpose, her look is super boring.

I really like Leonor's dress, she looks lovely Imo. For Sofia, I hope they will allow her wearing Heels next year.. her look was ok but nothing special..
One time they get critic looking to childish in the other moment its to adult, Im glad she has self confidence to dress that way.. Its a difficult age to dress "right" for such an evening event..

Last edited:
I really like Leonor's dress for the awards. It's unique and perfect for her age. I also love her black heels. Also, the ponytail goes well with the whole outfit. I just wished she used a bracelet like Sofia.

As for Sofia, not really a fan. Looks a bit boring, though the blouse is lovely. The hairstyle looks messy (clearly resembles her mother's evening hairstyles).

I liked Leonor's evening dress and hair, and those shoes were perfect for the outfit. I have a feeling the fabric of the dress was even prettier in person.

The wisps in Sofia's hair are very on-trend, and I appreciate a teenager wanting to be on-trend. It's not my favorite look, but my teenage daughter does it too.

I want to move the waistband of Sofia's skirt down just a tiny bit, and maybe shorten the length a few inches. I love the distressed ballerina look, so I appreciate the trend Sofia was emulating, and it just needed some tweaks for execution. LOVE the bracelet.

Can someone clarify what Leonor wore today? I thought I saw it described as a romper. I didn't really know they made formal rompers, but I can't imagine Casa Real (or, like...her grandmother) would let her break out such a short skirt for her biggest event of the year.

Whatever it was, I liked it better from the waist up.

I love Leonor's dress, lovely. I like Sofia's top and skirt separately as well but not together.

I love Sofia's understated femininity. For her age it is very comfortable.

Leonor looks great in those colours. Her hair is perfect.
The dress could be improved with more shape to the waist and something changed about the hemline.. mabe a belt and an extra ruffle.

Princess Eleanor is so beautiful. Her pink dress was very pretty and she matched him very well with her beautiful skin tone and her blue eyes. The awards dress is divine. She enchants me with the high heels that make her legs stand out so beautiful hers.
A retro look that is fully up to date.
She absolutely gorgeous.
She is a little lady, confident and very committed.

:previous: She is adorable, she resembles her papa!?

For the Princess of Asturias awards, I liked their day/audience outfits but not their evening outfits. The shape of Leonor's dress doesn't look good on anyone imho; and Sofia's top and skirt contrasted too much imho. Today, I liked Sofia's outfit a bit better than Leonor's but it worked for the occasion in which they always try to dress casually.

Leonor and Sofia were impeccably dressed and coiffed as usual. Leonors pink wrap dress was a bit too much for her slight frame and the black and white dress a bit short, but the fabric on that dress was very special, you can see it in close ups. A bracelet like her sister had wou have been nice. Sofia’s white ch dress was perfect, except the length of the sleeves, a detail which shocked me! Her little ballerina outfit, apparently the top letitzia wore ten years ago, was very teenage. Her gorgeous powder jacket with white cropped jeans today is my favorite. She is really able to wear clothes!

It's quite some outfit! But impressively, she managed to understate her face enough that she still looks 16, enthusiastic, and quite nice, rather than over-the-top or tacky. Good for her; I think it shows she knows what she's doing.

Has anyone said who the outfit was by?
Edit: According to Leah herself, it's Tina Steffenakk Hermansen, a Norwegian designer.

Last edited:
Leonor and Sofia during the audiences for the Princess of Asturias Awards today, October 22:

** Full view ** Full view ** Leonor June 2021 **

I dislike both of their dresses.

Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia during their visit to Santa Maria del Puerto de Somiedo, which has been honoured as the 2021 Best Asturian Village, the day after the 'Princesa de Asturias' Awards

https://images.ecestaticos.com/Q-tr.../1e8/3fa/b111e83fa4128103e3648de22bf9ba3e.jpg
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...ss-sofia-and-king-felipe-picture-id1348208883

I love Sofia's coat but I dislike Leonor's coat.

I find Leonor's dress awful. I love Sofia's skirt but I don't it with the shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent at the Hubertus Hunt in Dyrehaven this morning, November 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

And Maria-Alexandra of Romania on her first birthday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella welcoming their mother back in Monaco today, November 8:

** gallery **

His socks have the colours of the flag of Luxembourg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom