Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 16: May 2021 - August 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 16 of the thread about the fashion for the little and teenage royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 15: June 2020 - May 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
Leonor is very much her mother's daughter. Very proper on royal duties, a bit of an edgy style during events with a bit more latitude/"off duty".

I don't like the oversized jacket on either girl. Leonor looks pretty cool, I am sure there is a lot more to come once she has teamed up with Alexia ;)

Leonor is very much her mother's daughter. Very proper on royal duties, a bit of an edgy style during events with a bit more latitude/"off duty".

That does seem to be the case. I really like Leonor’s red dress and jacket.

Prince Charles during a tree planting ceremony today, May 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And on his official birthday photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
He is utterly lovely, with clothes fitting his age. A delight to see !

A number of posts have been moved to this thread, as they did not discuss any fashion choices.

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques at the E-Grand-Prix today:

** Pic **

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques at the E-Grand-Prix today:

** Pic **

Gabi's bob remains adorable. It'll be interesting to see if she keeps all the energy of the pair when they get older. Jacques looks very stylish in those shades.

Archie is a beautiful child....from the little we can see of him.:sad:

Prince Henrik and Princess Athena pictured for an interview with French magazine Point de Vue this week:

** Full view **

And the Dutch Princesses at her mother's birthday celebration today:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** gallery **

Last edited:
Everyone at Maxima's party looks fantastic! ? (But Alexia is going to break her neck! In the name of fashion.)

I'm very impressed by Amalia's ability to actually rock one of those floral prints. They are not easy for most people.

Last edited:
I too think Catharina-Amalia looks fantastic!

Everyone looks good as well.

I don't like any of the dresses unfortunately, but they all look presentable. Alexia's hair color is stunning, but I also like Amalia's hair very much.

And it's a great picture by the way. You can see the similarities between the girls and their parents/grandmother. Amalia clearly looks like Beatrix but taller and younger. Alexia is a red-headed Maxima, and Ariene is WA female version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't die for anyone if the 3 dutch princesses dresses, i don't consider them age appropriate for such young girls, all under 18.
I prefer Alexia's outfit, dress and shoes, fits better to her age.
Alexia is the most beautiful and the most "starrish" of the 3.
It seems a happy and bonded family.

I don't like any of the dresses unfortunately, but they all look presentable. Alexia's hair color is stunning, but I also like Amalia's hair very much.

I didn't care for them either.
Amalia's dress looks like upholstery material, and Ariane's like curtains.
Alexia's dress just seems overwhelming for her, although it is a nice color.

(I am afraid that it's off topic but since AFAIK there isn't "Jewelry of teenage royals" thread, I post it here.?)

I'm interested about C-A's earrings, any idea that are these Maxima's or new?

The earring she was wearing yesterday evening were from Máxima yes!
(I am afraid that it's off topic but since AFAIK there isn't "Jewelry of teenage royals" thread, I post it here.?)

I'm interested about C-A's earrings, any idea that are these Maxima's or new?

The 3 girls are very pretty, What I like that they have things like normal teenagers young girls Bracelets and that shoes from Alexa, I wonder if Amelia stole her mother shoes? It is very significant to see Amalia with the 3 er eye bracelet too. They are not dress as princesses I think more modern. Still I do not like any of the dresses, I am sure are expensive dresses but I do not like any of them. I would say I like Ariana the most of them. And Amalia too busy the pattern for me. She is so tall, she has beautiful face and hair and she knows how to pose. They look a lovely family

I like everything except Alexias shoes, but that is a personal choice, because I hate wedges.

:ohmy:I do not know what to think of the dresses. Not one of them is really WOW.
Alexia's dress is nice, but I do not like the shoes. Ariane's dress I do not really care for. But she is such a charming girl, she comes across as very friendly and easy going.
Amalia's dress is not to bad, I am amazed she pulled this off actually. Usually a flowery print is not so nice on tall women/girls but it is quite nice.
She has lovely hair.
But for one of other reason she does not look at ease the last times I have seen her in public. I hope she is okay with her role:ohmy:

I like Alexia's appearance best: Nice and age-appropriate dress and while I am personally not a fan of those shows: it works for her age.

Amalia's dress is something that she seems comfortable in and that works for the occasion; did you all notice the 'Love'-bracelet on her left wrist?

Ariane somehow seems to prefer somewhat dull 'old' dresses that she could easily keep for a long time to come as I wouldn't pick these for a teenager (but I assume she likes them!).

It looks like both Amalia and Ariane like Needle and Thread; their dresses are available in the sizes UK 4 to UK 20.

This might be a nice one for Ariane for a future occasion.

(…)
I like Alexia's appearance best: Nice and age-appropriate dress and while I am personally not a fan of those shows: it works for her age.

Amalia's dress is something that she seems comfortable in and that works for the occasion; did you all notice the 'Love'-bracelet on her left wrist?

Ariane somehow seems to prefer somewhat dull 'old' dresses that she could easily keep for a long time to come as I wouldn't pick these for a teenager (but I assume she likes them!).
I think Amalia also wears "old" dresses, though not so dull. She often wears clothes that a 30-40 year old would wear. I kind of wish to see her in a teenage dress for once (I think she has inherited her mother's taste for busy prints). But I do agree that Ariane's clothes are often dull. I always thought that her fashion choices were the least interesting of the 3.

(…)

I think Amalia also wears "old" dresses, though not so dull. She often wears clothes that a 30-40 year old would wear. I kind of wish to see her in a teenage dress for once (I think she has inherited her mother's taste for busy prints). But I do agree that Ariane's clothes are often dull. I always thought that her fashion choices were the least interesting of the 3.

I agree that Amalia also tends to dress 'older'; I guess because of the age difference (Amalia turning 18 this year - so hardly a teenager anymore) that was less of an issue for me.

Her grandmother Beatrix is also no stranger to busy prints...

Sometimes I think she dresses to hide her curvy figure, although there is no need to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom