Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 15: June 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Belgian kids casual clothes. Great for a nice day out doors :flowers:

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Princess Eleonore and Prince Emmanuel in the Province of Luxembourg today, June 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Belgian children all look lovely. That shade of baby pink really suits Eleonore.

Not a fan of Elisabeth's jeans; Emmanuel and Eleonore were clearly the better dressed of the four this time.

Sporty Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent:

** Photos & Video **

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques on their parent's wedding anniversary:

** Pic **

Nice looks from Josephine and Vincent as well as Jacques and Gabriella.

Leonore, Nicolas and Adrienne in summer clothes on the newest photo taken by their mother Princess Madeleine:

** Pic **

Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia at the official memorial mass for the victims of the Covid 19 pandemic in Madrid today, July 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Look at how tall the Infanta Sofia has gotten and both girls looked appropriate and dignified at todays Mass.

Look at how tall the Infanta Sofia has gotten and both girls looked appropriate and dignified at todays Mass.

Last time I liked Sofía's dress better, this time I like Leonor's dress better as it seems more age appropriate. Sofía could wear hers in decades to come (but I don't think it will fit as she might get a lot taller still).

Prince Joachim's children at Château de Cayx in France today:

** Photos **

I love how Estelle's dress is similar to Victoria's, she looks like a mini version of her here.

Nice simple linen dress and sweater for Estelle. Oscar looks cute as well.

Prince Gabriel and Prince Alexander were seen in summer clothes on July 9:

** Pic **

Posts that did not discuss any fashion aspects have been removed as off-topic.

Leonor and Sofia at a tribute event for the victims of the Corona virus in Madrid today, July 16:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Both Leonor and Sofia are 2 of the best dressed younger royals.

More pictures from the Dutch Photo session!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/17/10/30873576-8533223-image-a-72_1594979431613.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/17/10/30872658-8533223-image-a-64_1594979431577.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/17/11/30873564-8533223-image-a-31_1594983413404.jpg

I like that they coordinated their outfits this year. Love the choice of Blue & White. I like Ariane's dress, which is a surprise since I don't enjoy her clothes that often. Alexia chose sneakers instead of high-heels, but it looks good with her casual outfit (is that shirt dress from Tommy Hilfiger?). I have mixed feelings about Amalia's dress. The dress is okay, but I don't think it suits her. The dress from last year was way better.

Last edited:
The Dutch girls look lovely and modern , just I do not like Amalia dress I do not think does any favor to her . Is SShe already taller than Maxima or it is the heels?

The Dutch girls look lovely and modern , just I do not like Amalia dress I do not think does any favor to her . Is SShe already taller than Maxima or it is the heels?
I think Amalia is just a little bit taller than Maxima, but really a tiny bit. She is 16 years old, so she might get 3 or 4 cm more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom