Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 14: July 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very appropriate clothing. Love Josephine's blue jacket.

And Christian is clearly following his father's footsteps with the pants. He looks very good

Love Mary's look! That is what you call hunting chic!

Christian and Josephine looked great today and nice to see that Josephine wore Isabella's old jacket.

I love Josephine's boots.

Josephine looks cute, like she is ready for a ride. Nice in her sister's jacket.

Christian is sure growing.

I love both their outfits.?

And those girls are going to be very tall!

Leonor and Sofia look wonderful at the Princess of Girona Foundation Awards today.

Nice to see a more grown up outfit on Leonor today. She looked lovely, as did Sofia!

The girls looked great for all three. Happy to see them more grown up clothes :flowers:

Must say while I like all looks, I like Sofia's look better all but the first one. I especially like her white dress. But this grey and white striped is great.

Leonor definitely looks great too. Her first look was my favorite.

Baby Dior dressed her Aunt Caroline and her cousin Charlotte when they were little girls.

So i am happy to see the Countess de Carlades carry on family tradition. She looked adorable.?

The Countess de Carlades red beret and blue coat stole the show for me today!

Last edited:
Princess Gabriella's dress is my absolute favorite. Very cute and colorful.

Jacques looks like a little toy soldier in his uniform! Picture perfect children.

Aiko is very pretty in pink - and very grown up! Hard to believe she is almost 18 - or 18, because it's probably December 1 in Japan already.

Aiko is looking grown up and lovely! Her little dog is adorable with its neckerchief.?

She looks lovely in pink :flowers:

Yuri is quite the stylish dog. He always seems to have a different neckerchief in the photos.

She has become a really pretty girl ! And I love her dog !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom