Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 15: June 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 15 of the thread about the fashion for the little and teenage royals!

You can find the old thread here:

** Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 14: July 2019 - May 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Adrienne, Leonore and Nicolas today, June 6:

** Pic **

And besides the traditional costumes Estelle and Oscar have worn for the Swedish National Day today, Oscar has also been photographed wearing a suit:

** Pic **

Last edited:
I love the photos of Estelle and Oscar. I wish he had been in costume both times. But wonderful photos.

Madeleine's kids are adorable. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have liked to see Oscar in National Day costume too. He is so adorable!

Indeed bit odd that he wasn't on Swedish national costume when he was already dressed to Scanian one.

The twins are growing up quickly and are so beautiful!

Jacques and Gabriella look so cute!

Lovely outfits from Amelia and Liam - they are always very nicely dressed.

I must say that they are beautiful children and well dressed too; I can't wait to see Charles joining them !

Gabriella and Jacques at the Monaco Automobile Club for the virtual 24h Le Mans race today, June 13:

** Pic ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
:previous: Princess Gabriella is SO pretty!

Prince Jacques is so tall for his age it's hard to remember that he is only in kindergarten.:ohmy:

I love Gabriella's dress, especially with her little headband. Jacques looks cute!

Love the color on Gabriella. Not a fan of the huge bows though.

Jacques is looking quite nice in his casual clothes.

Leah Isadora, Emma Tallulah and Maud Angelica at the presentation of an exhibition with their late fathers' works at Galleri Varden on Jeloya, in Moss yesterday, June 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

ML's daughters look so grown up! Nice outfits for the three.

Leonor and Sofia looked lovely too. I think I prefer Sofia's outfit, but they're both nice looks nevertheless.

The Cambridge children on the latest family photos - nice dungarees for Charlotte!

** Pic **

I love seeing Charlotte in shorts like her brothers, ready for rolling around and playing properly. Cute overalls. Reminds me at that age.

(..)

Posts and comments that discussed other topics than fashion choices have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

I love Charles's little cream colored onesie. (..)

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended the traditional Fête de la Saint-Jean celebration in Monaco yesterday, June 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Gabriella's little fascinator is too adorable! Ready to join the grown ups. ?

I like Eloise's style, she looks nice and trendy.

Alexander and Gabriel on the newest photo shared by their mother - nice, light and simple summer looks:

** Pic **

Prince Gabriel, Crown Princess Elisabeth, Princess Eleonore and Prince Emmanuel during a visit to the Bokrijk park and open-air museum in Genk today, June 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Alexander and Gabriel look lovely in their summer clothes. I love the Belgian children's outfits too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom