Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 6: October 2019 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant say I like Nikolai's jeans

Last edited by a moderator:
No, and what is worse, they probably cost a fortune!

Felix is well attired, both for the occasion and the weather - mild.
Perhaps tighten his belt a hole more. - He'll learn that in the army.

I don't like Felix's belt and needs to be readjusted. But overall nice look.

Just noticed, Nikolai and Felix are now officially in the thread for royal men and not in the little royals/teenagers thread.

I'm sure they'll follow in the fashion footsteps of their grandfather and father, maybe with a little less red velvet lol.

Frederik today handing over the flag for the Olympic team. Fantastic in a black and red combo
https://content.invisioncic.com/r38...humb.jpg.4c4f94c97ec20ff57a7f2bdaa14affae.jpg

Nice shirt.
Good color, can go with almost anything and anybody.

A patterned tie with red as one of the colors would go well for a dressy occasion.

I like the acid-wash, I think Nikolai wears it well, and what's more I'm certain it's back in style.

I just imagine he's thinking the entire time "so glad I get to keep my hair".

Is the lose belt a fashion thing among teenage lads these days?

:previous: For Prince Harry I recommend a pair of black Florsheim dress shoes. ;)

I would really like to see a lot more Nikolai's fashion cat walk photo's. Maybe I will have to google.

I noticed Harry kept grasping at his suit to pull it together, to small?

Yeah, it probably looked good when he looked at himself in the mirror. But out and about where photographers use flashes? No go.

A suit sentenced to be permanently assigned to a remote corner of the wardrobe I think.

Thin King pulls it off well.
Refreshing colors, even down to the lilac pants.
I like that. There is no wow factor, but it's relaxing, practical and appropriate for both the events.

As for the more formal attire. Wearing a blue suit is always excusable in Sweden, it's after all a national color. And I do like his tie! :cool:

Yes, I also like Joachim’s pants. He, like his brother, doesn’t mind trying something new on occasions, and that’s always admirable in the male of the species IMO.

By contrast look at the boring males of the BRF, though Charles always wears good suits, his leisure wear is often frankly awful.

Joachim enjoying the summer night with his bright pink pants. :whistling:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8JArH6WEAIM7I9?format=jpg&name=medium

Not pink, Polyesco dear, red. :cool:

I have always said that red pants look good on any man.
I won't mention names but it would indeed be refreshing to see Charles or William in red pants. Would also give DM something to write about for a couple of weeks.
King W-A has already worn such pants - as can be expected, being married to Queen Maxima.
And so has the Swedish king.
Haakon however... He would probably pair them with his beloved brown shoes and the result would be even more horrific. :eek:
Considering some of the... eh... novelty outfits King Phillipe has been seen wearing, red pants can only be an improvement. :ermm:

If Emperor Naruhito wore red pants the government would probably resign. That however wouldn't necessarily be undesirable in my mischievous opinion.

I still hate your turquoise pants, CG. And Your Majesty needs a damn haircut. But if you insist on being colorful, this is better. https://static.cdn-expressen.se/images/e3/c3/e3c3cedf3aba4336a498c68339b3ba16/16x9/1280@40.jpg

That's his treasured Julio Iglesias outfit. - It... looks better on the stage in a dimly lit karaoke bar.
I have often suspected King CG of harboring a secret dream of becoming a crooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom