Empress Farah´s Fashion and Style: October 2006 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Empress Farah looks gorgeous as usual. Her dress is simple but very elegant. I like the jewels too.

She looks fabulous! The lighter shades in the skirt has a nice unique visual effect.
Love the jewels!!

Farah Diba is a woman with style, that's for sure. She hardly ever disappoints. :) I loved the entire outfit, wonderful material, color and cut. I also love the gorgeous and romantic necklace!

November 24, 2010 in Paris, France.
Pic

The ruffles on her blouse are very pretty. She looks stylish as always.

Empress Farah at the wedding celebrations in Monaco on July 2nd, 2011.

At the wedding ceremony itself: wearing a costume in lemon, wonderful colour and cut on her, also together with the turban.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

At the dinner and ball in the evening: also a wonderful dress in white and light rose with nice accessories.

** Full view ** Close up **

Two very well chosen outfits for her style and age!

This outfit looks wonderful on her. I love the necklace integrated into the dress design. Nice idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a graceful, beautiful woman. She certainly has had her share of tragedy.

Beautiful and elegant green suit.

Very elegant suit and lovely shade of green. So nice to see her again!!

Empress Farah is one of the most elegant royals in my opinion, she reminds me of a graceful ballerina~

You´re welcome Noor and Deena

I don´t like the coat, it reminds me her old dresses. She is very well for her age.

You´re welcome Noor and Deena

I don´t like the coat, it reminds me her old dresses. She is very well for her age.

Yes, it looks old in a good sense and so regal. Personally the pattern reminds me of peacock's feathers, which I find quite romantic and also with strong spiritual symbolism. :flowers:

A great, elegant look for Empress Farah at the Marianne & Sigvard Bernadotte Art Awards in Sweden,
yesterday, June 7, the colour combination is really nice!

** Full view ** Upper part **

The empress looks fantastic.
Her outfits are always so chic and age appropriate.
I love this last outfit .I also liked her choices in the pics posted by Salma particularly "dress 2"
I love the fact that she is ageing naturally and isn't using any surgery.

The Empress is a woman of timeless elegance and class:flowers:she looks the way a royal lady should look. We can all learn from her

Last edited by a moderator:
She can wear things that no-one else can and pulls them off with class, style, and elegance. She looks wonderful as always.:flowers:

My feet hurt looking at those shoes!! :ROFLMAO:

This outfit is stunning. I think it would look amazing with the dress at evening length too - I could imagine Queen Rania with her hair up looking fabulous in something similar. Farah was always so stylish - I think I read somewhere that Queen Noor was very intimidated by her stylishness when they first met.

I love this outfit on Farah, I'd describe it as 'royal vintage'! Very elegant and regal!

Back
Top Bottom