Duchess of Bragança's Fashion and Style: February 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina

Serene Highness , TRF Author
City
Lisbon
Country
Portugal
Last edited:
:previous: What is this supposed to be? A skirt with a long top, a long dress or pants with a long top. I can't tell. :question:

I believe it's a pantsuit - pants with a long top over it. I like the glitters in the material. Makes it look sparkly.

It's not flattering on the Duchess. She has a nice slim figure and this outfit makes her look bigger than she is because of the way it hangs on her.

The Duke and the Duchess of Bragança attended the wedding
of Prince Lucas von Auersperg and Princess Alice von Bayern,
August 29, 2009 in Andechs, Germany.

http://i32.tinypic.com/x28ltk.jpg

I like that she wore an orange hat instead of white to add some color.

I like that orange hat. The color and shape are really nice. Her shoes look strange with this outfit though. Tan with a white suit and orange hat? Too many different colors in this look, IMO.

The low shoes & purse all ALL WRONG IMO, including the white wrap, which looks like an after thought. Suit looks frumpy. I do like the hat. I say keep the hat, start over and scrap everything else!

It's a very nice white suit and a pretty hat. But I agree the shoes don't seem to go well with it.

I love both outfit, shoes and hat, the last fashion element is very light and beautiful, as a peach colour looks so tender.

I think the Duchess' best gown was the hot pink one worn at King Carl Gustav's 50th birthday party celebration. It was stunning on the Duchess, imo.

I like the top too. I'm a big fan of black and white. So I love this semi-casual outfit. Her shoes look cute too.

The Duchess looks nice. It's a pretty blouse. It looks very light and airy which is probably good for the warm temps in Portugal. But is it that warm right now?

:previous: The pictures were taken a couple months ago. Sorry I forgot to put the date: 10-7-09.

Re: the blouse - I think it's a long sheer blouse over a short black top. At least that's what it looks like to me.

What a beautiful portrait of the Duchess! Her jewelry is magnificant.

She looks very regal and I love her tiara and necklace!

I am in agreement with everyone. Nice royal picture and gorgeous jewels!

I thought she looked sensational! Must pay more attention to her

Last edited:

The Duchess of Bragança at the wedding of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene in Monaco, July 2nd, 2011.

At the wedding ceremony: a nice light blue costume with a lovely collar and a little ribbon in the middle:

** Full view ** Upper part **

At the dinner and ball in the evening: a lovely black dress with an eye-catching green wrap:

** Full view **

The Duchess looked wonderful at the Monaco wedding. Loved both outfits.

Back
Top Bottom