Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with Victoria's hair? Does she really always do this? I mean a ponytail is one thing, but a messy one?

Perhaps she sewed it on just before leaving the house because she had heard that people didn't like her short dresses :)

Unless she is pregnant with twins, I will eat my hat, that she is further along than 3 months.
I agree, and predict both she and Marie have Valentine's Day babies!

Don't normally like shooties, but Victoria looks kinda hip in them with the coat.

What is up with Victoria's hair? Does she really always do this? I mean a ponytail is one thing, but a messy one?
A lot of women have hair issues during their pregnancy. There is an old wives tale which says if your hair/appearance is bad during pregnancy, you're expecting a girl ;).

Also, most women don't show until 4-5 months with their first and their baby bump is usually bloating. I don't think the Swedish Court would lie about her due date.

I love her blue evening dress and earrings. I wished she did her hair with a classic chignon. I hope she'll lose the tents she has been wearing!

I thought she looked nice in the navy dress.

Regarding CP Victoria's Polar Prize dress, I'm actually beginning to wonder if it's designed by Yuki = Gnyuki Torimaru, the British-Japanese designer who's a favorite of Queen Silvia and once made a rather famous dress for Princess Diana.
The design, the material and the soft irregular pleating of the fabric look very much like his signature avantgarde style.

As for the day outfit, it's really impossible for me to look past those horrid shooties - they are bound to ruin everything that's going on above them no matter what it is.

^ Is this that old H&M coat? I like it a lot, nice shade also! I don't understand why she had to wear booties in the first place, let alone these horrible ones...

I like the outfit that Victoria wore in Gothenburg: nice coat & dress. It's a pity that she used again those boots. I don't like it matched with a dress, so much better with pants.

^ Is this that old H&M coat? I like it a lot, nice shade also! I don't understand why she had to wear booties in the first place, let alone these horrible ones...

Yes the coat is an old HM coat costs around € 50
Brooch she wears on the coat are from HM-LANVIN
and costs around € 20

Crown Princess Victoria at the 75-year anniversary of the Swedish National Union of Local
Government Officers in Stockholm today, September 2nd. A wonderful dress, well chosen
accessories, I like the whole look very much!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view ** Close up **

Im not a fan of prints.I don't like this at all.

Not feeling the printed dress. Too much going on all at once.

Not a huge fan of this dress but I did see one pic where the bump was pretty pronounced and that made me happy so I didn't care about the dress at all.

i like the dress, its fun summery and a differemt pattern then dresses she usally were

Absolutely beautiful dress with very nice print. The colours are wonderful. She looks very good.

The fact that it's not a sack saves the dress and the overall look, but the loud print itself is ghastly - she's firmly in the grip of a cheap horror flick called 'Attack of the Tropical Island Monster Plants'.

Love it, it's sleek and stylish. The print, (yes a bit like granny's curtains) is so well designed with perfect fabrication and cut, is sleek and modern rather than old fashioned.

do you think we will see her at the nobel prize dinner heavaly with a Maternity gala gown?

The fact that it's not a sack saves the dress and the overall look, but the loud print itself is ghastly - she's firmly in the grip of a cheap horror flick called 'Attack of the Tropical Island Monster Plants'.

:ROFLMAO: Nice assessment.

I kinda like the printed dress on Victoria. It's fun and fits her well. She could use it after she has the baby with a belt and jacket. Nice pick in my opinion.

Agree! I'm also not liking the black nail polish.

i like the print but i think there is to much of it...maybe if it was a shirt or a skirt but a dress imo there is to much print but i have to say she still rocks the dress and she looks great

I am not a fan of maternity style of Victoria. Her dresses look a bit tasteless IMO.

While I dont agree in this case, the comparison is just hilarious! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom