The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-18-2020, 07:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Not a fan of this pink one. I find it too Disney princess feel. The embroidery is beautiful but the overall design is just too fairy tale ball gown for me.

While her hair is beautiful down, it adds to the Disney look here.

A fantastic updo, with that hair ornament, would have helped the look a lot.

Old 06-19-2020, 03:04 AM
Majesty

I absolutely loathe the blatant hypocrisy of H&M. Much as I don't like the blue evening gown and reckon I could beat you guys to the bonfire with it, they use Victoria to publicise their sustainable brand and I wonder if her dresser is aware of this.

The new H&M store here looks like a $ store with clothes crammed on the racks, not ironed or steamed, fresh and still crushed from their vaccuum packed boxes. A crushed mish-mash of clothes with threads hanging from sleeves, button holes, buttons and hems. There is not one item I have seen Victoria wear hanging in their store.

Old 06-19-2020, 04:45 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
And now Svensk Damtidning writes about the white dress "which is said to be created by Pär Engsheden".
Modiga markeringen! Här bär Victoria _drottningsmycket_ _ Svensk Dam
The white dress looks very nice, I hope we get to see Victoria in it soon.
Old 06-19-2020, 06:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria looking stunning in an additional picture for their wedding anniversary!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBlLjUug...=19ckejknq2f6r
Old 06-19-2020, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I absolutely loathe the blatant hypocrisy of H&M. Much as I don't like the blue evening gown and reckon I could beat you guys to the bonfire with it, they use Victoria to publicise their sustainable brand and I wonder if her dresser is aware of this.

The new H&M store here looks like a $ store with clothes crammed on the racks, not ironed or steamed, fresh and still crushed from their vaccuum packed boxes. A crushed mish-mash of clothes with threads hanging from sleeves, button holes, buttons and hems. There is not one item I have seen Victoria wear hanging in their store.
Agree. I understand that being a Swedish company Viktoria is promoting them, as Letizia is promoting Zara, Mango and Massimo Duti. But Letizia is wearing the average collection, even some very cheep clothes, Viktoria wears the Conscious collection, limited edition and very expensive. I mean when an most of the H&M dresses costs less than 30 euros, the equivalent of concious collection costs 300, so for the brand is very expensive. And I don't really understand the message. Environment friendly items costs 10 times the other ones, so if you are rich to buy them you care about the planet. If you are poor you don't care.. I think she contributes to spread a really wired and opposite message.
Coming back to matter, I really love all the dresses
Old 06-19-2020, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
Victoria looking stunning in an additional picture for their wedding anniversary!

Without wanting to sound corny - Victoria looks like a typical fairytale princess!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-20-2020, 05:45 AM
Majesty

Well, to be honest, her fairytale came true in a way no others since Queen Elizabeth and Queen Margrethe. I just saw a photo of her touching Daniel's cheek during the wedding. The officiating Clergy looked to be swooning with joy.

I am really happy they have celebrated their anniversary this way as it's given so much joy and made those who cried at the wedding weep for joy that their love is intact and their children are lovely. In these dark days we'll take all the love and joy we can get from both then and now.

Okay, I'll admit I love the gowns and we've missed them. So, thank you Victoria for sharing.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post

I dislike the pink gown. I find it too much.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:14 AM
Majesty

I love it because it is a side of Victoria we don't get to see very often. Pure romance and not her usual pared down, heir to the throne, sophistocated chic or Oscar, knock-your-socks-off amazing gala gown.

We know Victoria had a hard time as a teenager with all its unique pressures and it must have been awful having one of the most beautiful and stunningly dressed Queen's for a mother and a drop-dead gorgeous, quintessentially Swedish blue'eyed blondes for a younger sister, even if her hair color and tan both came out of a bottle.

So here we are a decade after her fairytale wedding both she and Daniel have grown and become something of a dynamic duo and her Daniel having become a surprise asset to the SRF and the Crown-Princess-Couple looking as loved and in love as they did on their wedding day.

So, her hair wouldn't last five minutes in her real world but her gown is utterly so beautifully fitted and she looks like a fairytale Princess standing next to her fairytale Prince.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria this evening at The Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra's season opening at Stockholm Concert Hall. She looks lovely at this dress, a little different style for her.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...43?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...33?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...70?s=2048x2048

Clutch
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...07?s=2048x2048
Old 09-18-2020, 07:06 AM
Majesty

I like the 7/8 dress length and the dress really flatters her. And once again, I love her ponytail.
Old 09-18-2020, 09:33 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I love it, wonderful look.
(..)
Old 09-18-2020, 04:00 PM
Royal Highness

Love the dress, Princess Victoria looks great.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Lovely look on the Crown Princess ,nothing too bold or garish and a nice hairstyle too.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Victoria paid a visit to the Moderna Museet in Stockholm this evening, October 8:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 10-10-2020, 01:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Black suits Victoria and she has good accessories with the outfit. The top is from swedish Stylein.
https://stylein.com/products/millie-...ea21d28ea65de2
Old 10-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Black suits Victoria and she has good accessories with the outfit. The top is from swedish Stylein.
https://stylein.com/products/millie-...ea21d28ea65de2
I disagree. Hers appears to be a jacket rather than a top. You can see closures at the top and bottom.

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com...-10946572e.jpg

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com...-10946572c.jpg
Old 10-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
I disagree. Hers appears to be a jacket rather than a top. You can see closures at the top and bottom.

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com...-10946572e.jpg

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com...-10946572c.jpg
Her jacket is the Albas jacket from Totême- sold in the fall of 2019.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

A nice look for Victoria and great for this time of year.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Administrator

Crown Princess Victoria participated with a virtual greeting in the Wood Prize Gala this evening:

** Pic **