Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 15: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria in her By Malina suit jacket during a meeting with members of the Crown Princess Couple's Foundation's Expert Council and Youth Council today, October 7:

** Full view ** September 2020 **

Last edited:
I like the shade of pink. I like plaid. But for some reason, this jacket doesn’t work for me. (And I like it less with the matching trousers. It’s just too much.)

This nice dress is Pattriina dress from finnish brand Andiata, we saw it for the first time in May. The Andiata coat we have seen many times.
https://andiata.fi/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/4A6A4037KORJATTURESEND_crop.jpg

Great look with those gorgeous booties.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria's make-up looked really pretty during her visit to the hospital.

I love the coat :flowers:

Never thought I'd say this, but I wish she took a page from her daughter's look and used black accessories. Victoria looks fantastic but I think the black accent on Estelle wins the look of the day.

Very appropriate outfit, the subject of the Digital Action Lab was very serious and threatening, and Victoria's uncle passed away recently.

A very chic Crown Princess Victoria visit to Vastmanland County today 15 October

https://editorial01.shutterstock.co...y-sweden-shutterstock-editorial-10955221b.jpg
This Dagmar suit has always looked great on Victoria. And I especially like it now, combined with a blue top and those gorgeous booties.

I love this look. It is elegant and well put together plus I adore the blue booties with this ensemble. Now usually I find booties a bit clunky and heavy looking, but not these. They look almost dainty with the cut of the trousers.

Crown Princess Victoria virtually took part in the Care Gala 2020 today:

** Pic **

This top (dress ?) is quite lovely ! And original !

A really nice dress on the Crown Princess, the colours are really lovely.

Beautiful hair style on her and the color is lovely :flowers:

The blue suit the other day I love the top half. The color is stunning on her and I like the top and jacket. Not a fan of the pants though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom