Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 15: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the colour and cut of her red print dress and with her hair tied back in a ow key but professional ponytail shes ready to work. The warmth of the colour of her dress let's us know that while its Autumn she's not feeling a nip in the air.

Another great suit from swedish By Malina. We have seen the jacket a couple of times during the spring. I love the colours of the suit and it suits her very well. The simple blouse is a good match with the suit.
Victorias ovanliga modeval – kolla in nya bilderna _ Svensk Dam

Flora blazer - By Malina Official _ Designer Clothing & Accessories
Celia pants - By Malina Official _ Designer Clothing & Accessories

Both yesterday's and today's suit are so good choice to this time of the year, when the summer changes to autumn.

Last edited:
Nice choice for her. For me to much plaid,blazer ok with a darker color pants.

I'm not a fan of this choice on Victoria. It's a little loud for me - more like something Maxima would wear!

Umm, I preferred the cream and black. However, moving into Autumn perhaps she was feeling a little 'blue' when she ordered it?

I really like the pink color- so vibrant, but the plaid I don’t like. Too much of it. For some reason the 1970s pops in my head looking at this suit.

Victoria during an art tour at Djurgarden Royal Park in Stockholm today, September 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
Love the total look but her higher ponytail had a gorgeous wave in to before the wind took liberties with it. It Is also softer around her hairline. The first photo made me thi l of an old hair products advertisement:

There was a girl
Who had a curl
Right in the middle of her ponytail . . . a play on a Henry Wadsworth poem.

Very nice casual look for Victoria but the pants seem to be pulling at the side seam. Either they have not been sewn correctly or they are too tight

Not a fan of this outfit at all.

Last edited:
Victoria at an exhibition at the Royal Palace this week:

** Pic **

A nice suit on the Crown Princess though a different colour blouse might have been a slightly better choice.

Yesterday's Rodebjer suit has always looked good on Victoria, and it's good to see her wearing the Pink Ribbon with it.

Today, nice to see Victoria wearing this beautiful dress from By Malina again, we saw it at a diplomatic reception in November 2019. Such lovely colours at the dress, and that jacket suits with it very well.

Last edited:
A really nice look on the Crown Princess ,nothing too outlandish or loud.

Not my favorite dress, but very well put together. Very nice look for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom