Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 15: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 15 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 14: October 2018 - October 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I can't get a really good look from the pictures but what I can see I don't like. The only thing going for it is the color.

Love the color, neckline and even print. Lovely dress over al. :flowers:

But I really hate the bottom band area. Just odd and cuts off dress.

The fussy dress with the dust ruffle looks terrible on her. The pants and top outfit is very nice, the jewelry goes well with it. She should have had the pants fitted better, the crotch is too low and overall they are a little too big. Good color for her, sleek style is more her style

Love this new look. Great fall colors on her.

I didn't like Victoria's dress with that ruffle at the hem. High neck, midi length, odd bottom ruffle...compared to her mother she looked so matronly and old-fashioned.

Her burgundy top and trousers looked much better. The accessories worked well with her outfit. The fit could have been a little better though but overall one of her better looks lately!

That's a whole lot of plaid, and the double breasted jacket handing open adds to the effect. I'm not sure I think the pink coat really goes with the suit, but at least it covers some of the plaid.
I couldn't agree more. The oversized plaid pattern makes her trouser suit look way too big for her. Definitely a miss.

Looks like the suit that Bertie Wooster wears in the country (and Jeeves doesn’t like it).

Looks like the suit that Bertie Wooster wears in the country (and Jeeves doesn’t like it).

It does indeed and not a very nice style or fit on Crown Princess Victoria.

The dress from today is rather nice. However, the belt is way too wide and looks to heavy for the dress fabric.

Victoria visited Sweden's National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm today, November 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Horrible ensemble fro head to toe when and among one Victoria's very worsts.

Love the whole outfit, one thing wish the Coat had a Collar...….great colours.

She looks terrific. Kudos to her stylist for putting her in the plums/cranberries spectrums this season!

Victoria attended a "Plastic in a sustainable future?" seminar in Stockholm today, December 2:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view 2 **
The coat and the red wine outfit is a great combination, nice to see Victoria recycling them. And the coat, top and pants are from finnish brand Andiata, nice compliment to wear them at an seminar in Finlandsinstitutet.

The coat and the red wine outfit is a great combination, nice to see Victoria recycling them. And the coat, top and pants are from finnish brand Andiata, nice compliment to wear them at an seminar in Finlandsinstitutet.

I love this look on her. The coat beautifully breaks up the full wine look :flowers:

Its all recycled. She wore the wine outfit when her and Daniel were in Sarajevo last month.

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/fashio...own-princess-victoria-maroon-tassel-earrings/

The coat she has worn a few times. Including during a visit to Denmark this fall.

https://www.newmyroyals.com/2019/09/the-swedish-ambassador-hosted-dinner.html

Its great to see this red outfit again. I really like its feminine style and it looks very flattering.I like that this time red was teamed with black accessoris. Classic and elegant look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom