Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not the best choice. Dislike high neck and horizontal applications. Patterned fabric do not need all those frills and details because they make a dress look to busy.

Last edited:
Love the dress on The Princess red really suits her.

I the MM looks so much nicer in simple lines with not too much print or busy-ness the red is lovely as are the cut is simple the fabric chic they are her best looks IMO

Mette-Marit at the banquet for the Nobel Peace Prize this evening, December 10:

** Full view **

Gosh she looks lovely at the Nobel Peace prize evening.

Really beautiful dress on her. Her height can handle the bottom ruffle and the sparkly bodice, drape. But she needs a better bra.

MM looks lovely. Her outfit is really interesting but I like it and her skirt looks rather festive.

The Crown Princess looks lovely the jacket goes very well with the dress.

Why she doesn't wear norwegian desjgners?

Maybe she does not care for the clothes they are designing currently. If she things something is ugly or does not suit her she is not obliged to wear it even if it’s from Norway.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the national memorial ceremony 10 years after the terrorist attacks on July 22, 2011 at Oslo Spektrum this evening, July 22, wearing an Erdem dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2018 **

Last edited:
I dislike the gown. I find the design too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very elegant - beautiful emboidery!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this gown and the colour too on the Crown Princess.

That's a stunning gown and happy to see her reuse it again!

Mette-Marit at an official dinner for the Norwegian Olympians and Paralympians in Tokyo this evening:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom