Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: MM doesn't wear dusky colours that much but the colour of her dress today really suits her and matches her hair wonderfully. She should wear such colours more often!

A very good look for her, white top, not too tight and long navy skirt

Mette-Marit in white at the opening of the Måløy Raid Center, a war history experiential centre in Måløy today, August 23:

** Full view **

Mette-Marit recycled her long vest for the opening of Queen Sonja's childhood home at the Maihaugen Museum in Lillehammer today, August 27:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit hosted a meeting between Authors Kjersti Annesdatter Skomsvold and Geir Gulliksen at Queen Sonja Art Stable today, August 28, wearing a nice dress in black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit hosted a meeting between Authors Kjersti Annesdatter Skomsvold and Geir Gulliksen at Queen Sonja Art Stable today, August 28, wearing a nice dress in black and white:
** Full view ** Upper part **

Very much like this dress! :flowers: The pattern is very light and airy in effect. Love it!

Mette-Marit at the church service for the golden wedding anniversary of King Harald and Queen Sonja today, August 29:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Is that the same dress Sophie wore to Ascot this year? maybe it's a coincidence, it gives me a feeling that she and IA are subtly matching their dresses:D.

Last edited:
It’s a nice enough dress but that light colour combined with her hair being so light washes her out a little and ages her, IMO.

Does anyone know where that skirt from Jessheim is from? Love it

Mette-Marit has started the third day of the county visit today, September 6, with a sporty, casual outfit:

** Full view **

And later she changed into a blue coat:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Thanks iceflower for posting the pictures .... Really like her blue coat , love her boots too just wished she would not middle part her hair all the time .

Thanks iceflower for posting the pictures .... Really like her blue coat , love her boots too just wished she would not middle part her hair all the time .

My hair has a natural center part, and it will not obey my commands to stay anywhere else! Hers may be that way as well.

Nice to see the princess in good health
I like the outfit looks fine minus except the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom