Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That first photo is great!

I have an issue with people who wear message tees and cover them so that they can't be read. I saw a lot of it today. Not just MM. What's the point. To say you have a secret message? :lol:

Her last two looks in Norway were both great. Very chic looking :flowers:

I love the coat and even the high waist plaid pants in New York ?

But I don't like the printed tshirt. Distracting, would look better plain.

I don't like the printed tshirt either.

I personally missed the messaging, but there was a lot of printed tee wearing yesterday. I think MM made the choice for that reason - there was a concreted effort to wear woman forward messaging tees yesterday.
Whether or not you choose to condemn her for going along with an organized effort to influence how women dress at public events on a certain day is up to you. :lol::lol::lol:

I actually liked her outfit. I don't mind the printed T-shirt since it was paired with a jacket and those great herringbone pants. Oh, and her hair looks great that length!! Nice and healthy and shiny after a wonderful cut.

That too small navy blouse with the buttons, pocket flaps and gathered shoulders should be burned. Her nyc outfit was great, love the shorter jacket and herringbone trousers and haircut

Both outfits looks really nice on her. She looks beautiful in red! I also really like her hair today, especially in the second set of pictures.

She looks great today , red is a great colour on her

Great in both outfits. Love the red dress, it fits well and flatters her figure. Hooray for the nude gloves too

Lovely white coat dress. Does anyone have an ID?

The white coat is way too tight. I saw another picture of it from the back and you could see the outline of her bra, etc. even in these pictures you can see the pulling around the bust area and waist.
The floral.dress and blazer look very nice and fit well from that picture

:previous: It looked like a happy day for the two of them. I'm enjoying her hair this length - it's so well groomed if not "all Hollywood." ;). And I also think she looks good in this kind of coat.

In the 3rd photo, the contrast between the hubby is cute. He kinda looks like the Fisherman's Friend guy, sans the beard. https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81H4zqGI2HL._SX355_.jpg.

She looked really great in her last few appearances. Love Fisherman's Friend, BTW. Best cough drops!! I had no idea it was from Norway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom