Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit sent a digital greeting to the National Pilgrim Conference today:

I may be a little precious but I think Mette Marit has finally left her LHOTP wardrobe behind her.

LHOTP? What does that stand for?
I may be a little precious but I think Mette Marit has finally left her LHOTP wardrobe behind her.

LHOTP? What does that stand for?
LHOTP = Little House on the Prairie. Many a royal watcher have despaired over Mette-Marit's love of Laura Ingallsesque dresses.

Thanks, I had to google that. I never saw that series, though I have heard of it.

Mette-Marit during a special virtual meeting today:

** Pic **

I like the blouse but not the collar.

I like this simple but pretty outfit, especially the pants !

A 'Letizia moment'; should have worn different underwear; and I don't particularly like the outfit either. Why did she feel the need to show her belt? And if so, why only a small part of it?

Crown Princess Mette-Marit has sent a digital greeting on the occasion of International Midwives' Day today:

** Pic ** Video

Is is not really a " moment " Mette-Marit almost always wears wrong bras, and sometimes does not wear at all.
Almost since always, she does wrong choices in shape and color.
It is strange since she has access to the most expensive branches, and the best pieces in quality, shape and resistance.
A 'Letizia moment'; should have worn different underwear; and I don't particularly like the outfit either. Why did she feel the need to show her belt? And if so, why only a small part of it?

Is is not really a " moment " Mette-Marit almost always wears wrong bras, and sometimes does not wear at all.
Almost since always, she does wrong choices in shape and color.
It is strange since she has access to the most expensive branches, and the best pieces in quality, shape and resistance.

I think the CPss does not particular care about clothes. Like the british Queen or the Prcss Royal, who also consider their "public fashion" as their "working wardrobe", she is not a fashion horse and wears certain things for royal engagements only because it is expected of her.
I don´t agree MM does "always" wrong choices; sometimes she looks really great. But it occurs to me that after her illness had been made public, her priorities shifted.
As she said herself a couple of years ago that, if when people were only interested about her were her clothes, something would be very wrong.

I'm sorry I expressed myself in a wrong way. I was not talking about her general outfit choices. I'm strictly talking, about underwear, and precisely bras. She almost always seems, either not to wear a bra, or to wear shapeless and wrong color bras.
As per her clothes some are very pretty (especially evening gowns) some not, but it is normal not to please everyone, I have no comment about this.
I think the CPss does not particular care about clothes. Like the british Queen or the Prcss Royal, who also consider their "public fashion" as their "working wardrobe", she is not a fashion horse and wears certain things for royal engagements only because it is expected of her.
I don´t agree MM does "always" wrong choices; sometimes she looks really great. But it occurs to me that after her illness had been made public, her priorities shifted.
As she said herself a couple of years ago that, if when people were only interested about her were her clothes, something would be very wrong.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended an event marking the 250th anniversary of the birth of Norwegian lay preacher Hans Nielsen Hauge in Fredrikstad today, wearing her Pia Tjelta dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** October 2020 **

Last edited:
:previous:

The Pia Tjelta dress seems to be her favourite dress at the moment ;) Mette-Marit wore it again for a visit to the Hope Cathedral in Fredrikstad yesterday, June 5.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom