Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole look bothers me. The dress, the coat, the boots. They all seem not well-coordinated.

Not a fan of the random white strips on MM's sleeves but they do add something to an otherwise very plain outfit, so they get a pass.

I love the black and white and the shoes look gorgeous

Last edited:
MM looks great wearing both outfits - typically I'm not a fan of the colour combination of her second dress but I really like this dress for her.

Mette Marit has been looking especially elegant during this tour--another lovely ensemble today.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended a breakfast seminar on violence against children this morning, November 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

so Lovely to see Crown Princess Mette Marit

I love that last outfit I can't quite see the shoes the look velvet

Not too keen on this look from MM as the coat seems rather shapeless on her, but I guess she wore it more for practicality, as I can imagine it's cold in Norway now.

I am so glad the Princess was out and about. She looks like she is feeling well and enjoying the game and holidays.

Mette-Marit in white with Ethiopia's Prime Minister and 2019 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Abiy Ahmed Ali today, December 10:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Love the coat especially the design of the sleeves .

:previous: I wouldn't mind MM's dress for myself - but I can imagine my bank account would! :D It's beautiful and she looks great.

A nice wintry look for MM. I like the addition of her boots with the grey and black colours of the rest of her outfit.

MM looks nice and elegant. Everyone seems to be wearing the same sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom