Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion!

The previous thread can be found here:

** Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Mette-Marit at the 10-year commemoration of the 2011 Utoya terrorist attack in Oslo today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And at a second ceremony in the afternoon:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A nice dignified look for this solemn event in Solo today.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at a reception for young people at Skaugum today:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in Indre Østfold today, September 28:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
(..) The first photo looked wonderful and emphasisec an enviable hour glass figure.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit in Våler today, September 29:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

This outfit is very pretty and the jacket falls straight and her skirt and knee-high boots are really flattering and very occasion appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit in Fredrikstad today, September 30:

** gallery **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited UngInvest AIB in Modum today, October 13, wearing a very pretty blouse:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Today Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended memorial service at Kongsberg church for the victims of the attack in Kongsberg last week:

** Full view ** Full view **

That's a weird outfit, I thought it's a dress with strange length at first (too long as a daytime outfit and too short as a evening gown), and then I saw she's also wearing trousers so it actually is a coat. It would be better if it's much shorter. It does look very cozy and warm though.

Last edited:
I really like this coat colour really suits her.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit sent a digital greeting to the 100th anniversary of the School Food and Health Association today, October 28:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit sent a digital greeting to the 100th anniversary of the School Food and Health Association today, October 28:

** Upper part **

shame we cant see more of her outfit , thanks for posting

Gosh I have loved all of Princess Mette marits out fits this visit , ( only thing wasn't keen on was the scarf over her dress at the welcoming party.
that stripe Jackets looks great on her, for some reason I don't think it should work, but on her she looks great !!!

can any one help , her blue long coat, Iv read some where its from Zara but I cant find it any where on line in Zara shop ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom