Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit at a mourning service in Oslo Cathedral today, June 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Lovely dress and outfit ! She looks great.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the placing of the last Memory Stones - memorials of victims of Nazism during World War II in Oslo today:

** Full view ** gallery **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit sent a digital greeting to the opening of a meeting organised by Queer Christian Network in Kristiansand today, September 17:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the opening of Oslo Innovation Week 2022 at Oslo City Hall today, September 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Looks like same H&M dress Victoria has worn?

She just looks so great as long as she gets away from those ruffled dresses.

I love her outfit and yes she was a little bit too made up !

Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited The Stella Red Cross Women's Centre today, September 27:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **
This is a great look for MM. Nicely styled and looks really great on her. Hair and makeup look wonderful too.
I really like the style and makeup at this event. I imagine that like me, many others are just grateful for any occasion we get to see her.

She just looks so great as long as she gets away from those ruffled dresses.
Sssshhhh. The devils of the LHOTP brigade will encourage her to dust them off . . . please noooooo . . . .

I have noticed that there are times that MM is a little heavy-handed with the makeup and have concluded that when she is feeling tired she tries to compensate. She had to cancel engagements at the end of last month because she was tired so I am ready to give her a pass for good intentions,

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended a conference on the consequences of the pandemic for children and young people today, November 10:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Mette-Marit is such a beautiful woman, but she's absolutely swimming in that outfit. Far too large and loose.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the opening of the General Assembly of the Norwegian Guide and Scout Association in Lillestrøm today, November 11:

** gallery **

I dont like the suit. such a bland color

Crown Princess Mette-Marit handed over a dress to the National Museum today, November 21:

** gallery **

:previous:

It looks very much like a coat, click on the preview twice to get the large version of the photo. Maybe the gallery will be updated with more photos or the Palace will share a photo later on. I will look for more :flowers:

:previous:

It looks very much like a coat, click on the preview twice to get the large version of the photo. Maybe the gallery will be updated with more photos or the Palace will share a photo later on. I will look for more :flowers:

Great thank you

It is a bit unusual, but I like it. Pattern and colours are beyond gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom