Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited Mangfoldshuset House of Diversity and Mortensrud Activity House in Mortensrud, Olso:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit with a nice blouse and specual glasses during virtual audiences today, March 22:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit atttended the panel discussion "Les for livet" at the Norwegian Library Association's Library Meeting 2022 today, March 24:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit meeting representatives of the Norwegian Red Cross yesterday, March 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Brr I think Spring has not yet occured in Norway !

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attends a diploma ceremony of the Bydelsmodre (District others) in Vestre Aker in Oslo today 30 March

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...city-mothers-picture-id1388640136?s=2048x2048
There are so many really lovely ensembles MM has worn lately but this is one of my favourites because I usually loathe pinafores on grown women but this ensemble with its high waisted navy wrap dress over a lovely deep green polka dot blouse is really attractive and I will admit to blouse envy.?

Crown Princess Mette-Marit sent a digital greeting for the opening of Kristiansand International Children Film Festival today, April 26, wearing a lovely blouse:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit sent a digital greeting for the opening of Kristiansand International Children Film Festival today, April 26, wearing a lovely blouse:

** Pic **
I am absolutely in love with this blouse or maybe it's a dress, I don't know because I can't see but, what I can see is beautiful. The fit across the shoulder and bustline is perfect and the collar is just that little touch of something different and, best of all, the colour really lights her up.

So beautiful a blouse, print and colours perfect !

I really love the Princesses outfits, and especially the Mette-Marit's pink shoes !

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the launch of Psykisk oppvekst – a report on children and young people's mental health – in Oslo today, June 1:

** Pic **

And sent a video message, wearing the same blouse as during a virtual message on April 26:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the men's singles final at Roland-Garros 2022 in Paris today, June 5:

** Pic ** gallery **

Last edited:
Great seeing the Crown Princess out and about, love the pale color on her, she can were so many different colors that really suit her.

Last edited:
I really like her stripy shirt, looks good on her.

Back
Top Bottom