Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 20: November 2021 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 20 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 19: November 2018 - November 2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Mary looks wonderful. Love the winter white coat over all black. Very elegant, classic and chic! (the kids also look fantastic and very grown up).

The Crown Princess looked really lovely this evening.

Beautiful in classic white. Love her updo.

As always the Princess looks great !

The white coat is lovely.

I love the whole look. The coat is beautiful as are the pearls at the neckline of her dress. I can't tell if that is a necklace or part of the dress. And her hair looks great!

I love the whole look. The coat is beautiful as are the pearls at the neckline of her dress. I can't tell if that is a necklace or part of the dress. And her hair looks great!
I think it is part of the dress, and very beautifully done too.

A lovely colour for Mary at a dinner for Queen Margrethe’s jubilee yesterday evening, January 14:

** Pic **

The royal purple looks stunning on her.

Very pretty blouse it looks like. Don’t like the hair parted in the middle or the orange tint

Gorgeous dress, who is the designer?

Lasse Spangenberg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZZE5qLL4Xd/

Gorgeous dress! Beautiful color. And Frederik in full uniform just completes the look :cool:

That dress is perfection! She looks so regal. And yes, seeing Frederik's new portraits in gala uniform as a nice bonus this morning. They both look wonderful. They really age like fine wines don't they.

Last edited:
Lovely dress! The tiny little pearls are nice touch and perfect combination with the ruby parure.

It's a bit tough for any woman to look good next to a man in full Dress uniform, but Mary manages to look quite regal and the Desiree Rubies help. The Gown is lovely.

CP Mary is always beautiful and represents her county with love and elegance This is a lovely picture of her and her husband.

Crown Princess Mary at the TV 2's birthday show "Mary 50 - we celebrate Denmark's Crown Princess" this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Mary's knocks it out of the park with her evening gowns especially formal ones - regal and elegant and born to be royal

Crown Princess Mary attended a friend’s birthday party this week, wearing her (modified) Temperly London dress:

** Full view ** March 2016 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom