Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 20: November 2021 - January 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary looks wonderful and a great colour too!

Beautiful then and beautiful now.

I know Mary put some thought into it as she normally does.

She wore the dress for her husband's 50th birthday. She is now 50 and wore the dress to celebrate the Queen's 50th anniversary of being on the throne.

Mary look gorgeous. Is that a new dress, can't remember seen this before.

Mary looks stunning. That's a gorgeous dress.

Eh, something isn't working for me tonight. The hairstyle is meh and the jewels with the gown aren't a great combination in my opinion either. And I usually LOVE her looks.

Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 20: November 2021 -

Jesper Høvring confirms Crown Princess Mary is wearing an altered version of his golden gown tonight
Ahh. I’m a bit sad now, the gold gown was a favorite of mine and tonight’s look is very much a downgrade IMHO.

Adore Mary's dress! The more I look at it the more I love it. She looks gorgeous!

Love the dress that she wore for the gala.

She's simply stunning. I love when she wears her hair down – especially along with the Ruby Parure. The gown is exquisite. BUT, I must say, I think it's heartbreaking that it's come at the cost of her magnificent golden gown which was one of my very favourite of her gowns. The reworked dress is beautiful but not more beautiful than its original, I'm afraid.

I think she looks great. I wonder if any dress of hers is off-limits in terms of being reworked. For me, I don't know if I would have touched the original gold dress. It was beautifully perfect in its simplicity.

I'm not a fan of the dress as the gold and black are too much in contrast of each other.

However kudos to her for repurposing the gold dress. It's quite obvious the black lace dress is like a shell that can go over any form-fitting dress. Kudos to her and her design team!!

I prefer the original golden gown as well (I don't like lace gowns like that generally though). Anyway I really like how she wore her ruby tiara with her hair down (and normally I'm not really a big fans of this tiara).

I love the dress but think her hair up might have looked better. Still, she looks lovely!

Crown Princess Mary at a Welcome Reception in connection with the opening of the UN's 77th General Assembly in New York City yesterday, September 21:

** Pic **

Crown Princess Mary looks gorgeous. Love seeing this dress again after all this time!

Mary has for example worn today's dress at the wedding celebrations of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene in 2011:

** Pic **

Just a knockout dress and color. Plus a handsome Frederik by her side.

11 years later she looks just as amazing!

Actually I like that gown, but I think it doesn't go well with the sash, maybe because of the purplish waistband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom