Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 19: November 2018 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked this dress, looks cheap to me, I think it is the gathers in the waistband

Sorry I think this is awful. I rarely dislike something she wears...but this one I do not like.

LaRae

Mary looks stunning - she hasn't worn this colour very often it seems; but she should make it her resolution for next year to wear it more! ?

What a beautiful dress, I love the ruffled, keyhole, and matching ruby earrings. This is a new dress?

The color is beautiful. And I love the keyhole. Overall very elegant.

But I hate the ruffles.

Really nice colour and very elegant look on the Crown Princess.

Beautiful gown. Love the color.

I admire how Crown Princess Mary stays so slender. I think she has either the best or one of the best royal wardrobes.

Mary yesterday at the American Chamber 20th anniversary in Denmark
http://content.invisioncic.com/r388...humb.png.d4556f5c3fc7dcd3f3694d7e55b5fe71.png

beautiful dress!
And hubby in a Tux is a bonus : D

A beautiful and elegant dress. Love the print.

A stunning gown. Very regal and divine.

It seems to be the same dress that Kate was wearing a couple of days ago for the Tusk afternoon tea but in red velvet.
Kate was right in my opinion to get rid of the flared sleeves, it does not add anything.

Asides from the sleeves the red velvet dress looked really nice on Crown Princess Mary.

Beautiful red velvet dress. I even like the belled cuffs, which I usually don't care for.

I am very rarely a fan of velvet dresses, and sorry red velvet reminds me of the dresses we would wear for Christmas concerts in elementary school.

The color is lovely on her. And I like the bell sleeves here. :flowers:

For the day look, the bell sleeves would be too much. But for the evening look they take a somewhat casual look and look more evening.

The sleeves are very passe now, and I think she really needs a belt or something. Otherwise her hair and the color of the dress really suits her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom