Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 19: November 2018 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair is so pretty, I like the fabric. Would love a more plunging neckline.

Ok Mary is wearing florals as well.... It feels like a plague lol

Back to the dress, the colours actually look quite spring-y lovely and probably will look better under natural sunlight.

However, I dislike the bulky sleeves at the end. It's too much on the already busy dress.

Last edited:
It looks like Liberty Prints are coming back all across the Royal Families of Europe and the UK. So, hitch your wagons folks . . . it looks like we're all going back to the Prairie! :sad:

I really like this dress.

I don't think this dress has a print. On close-ups it looks like eyelet embroidery. I hope that's the right expression. (In German it's called Lochstickerei)

I don't think this dress has a print. On close-ups it looks like eyelet embroidery. I hope that's the right expression. (In German it's called Lochstickerei)

You are right - it has eyelet embroidery. Description says "floral print with eyelet details". Here its possible to enlarge the dress and see detail more clearly.

https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/zimmermann/floral-eyelet-dress-p000000000006366873

I've come to hate those floral and round neckline dresses :ermm: V neck looks usually more flattering but somehow all ready dresses seem to have round necklines. At least this dress is not as ugly as some of the floral frocks we've seen lately! Also lovely hairstyle that goes well with the style of her dress.

Very regal and elegant indeed!!

Hello again to this dress!

I did wonder when Mary was going to take it out again. It's a wonderful dress!

Who was the designer? I forgot.

Last edited:
I only wish she would do something inventive with her hair . The chi,drew are all beautifully dressed

A repeat I think. I feel the day dress was better than the evening one.

A nice evening look, much more successful than the floral lace ensemble.

I remember this skirt from her visit to South Africa back in 2014. From Giambattista Valli I think.

Great look for her. I only wish she had done something with her hair on these three appearances

Yesterday evening, Mary attended the performance "DANNER - a Countess of the People" with the Mary Foundation in Copenhagen:

** Full view ** Close up ** Shoes **

The shoes look quite painful. The necklace really fills in the neckline well. Disappointed with the lack of evening hairstyles from Mary lately

She looks gorgeous, and the dress fits like a glove. The necklace is a nice addition to the black dress

That necklace really brightens up the entire outfit! Not a fan of those shoes though...

The dress seems kind of shapeless and blah to me especially for evening. And she needs a good evening hairdo.

But the necklace is stunning and adds a fantastic pop of color to the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom