Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very lovely look for Mary at the coronation today, May 6, such a nice colour choice:

** Full view **

A very elegant look and the colour too is beautifu!

Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 -

A very lovely look for Mary at the coronation today, May 6, such a nice colour choice:

** Full view **

She looks lovely. Purple looks great on her.I love her headpiece.

Love CP Mary in the royal purple. I do like the fact her head piece is small and not a huge hat which would block the view of the ceremony. It will be hard enough for people to see don’t need huge brimmed hats blocking any view possible.

Very elegant and stunning color on her.
And Frederik in my favorite uniform, to complete Mary's outstanding look

Crown Princess Mary looks stunning. Elegant and regal. (..) Gorgeous. ����

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she looked stunning indeed. One of the best dressed foreign royals to me - if not the best. The turqoise and purple combine very well.

Mary nailed it. I don't believe I have ever seen a wrap dress look half as chic or elegant and needless to say, I love her shoes and the combination of the style of her gorgeous (green with envy) millinery with that of her coatdress is well near perfect. The combination of turquoise and purple is one I would never have even thought of let alone worn together, yet it works wonderfully without being ostentatious.

She's definitely one of the best dressed women today. The color + her jewelry looked great together.

Crown Princess Mary looking great in red attended the "Children need arts - global summit" in Copenhagen today, May 8:

** article with video **

Very beautiful CP Mary! I really like the dress. I see a slight lace or embroidery on the hem of the dress, which adds a nice touch.

Crown Princess Mary participated in a conference with the Mary Foundation in Odense this morning, May 11, wearing her nice green Massimo Dutti suit again:

** Full view **

The Crown Princess looked very stylish in her green and white combination today.

Oh boy looks like it made of wallpaper or upholstery fabric. That and the dark roots with the long straight hair give her a huge miss for me.

Mary looks amazing. The dress is beautiful! Love the accessories too. Her hair looks wonderful!

The Crown Princess looked really lovely for the Confirmation Ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom