The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Aristocracy

CPss Mary looks great as always. Nice to see her back at work.

Old 09-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Majesty

She looks gorgeous today. What a beautiful look and color.

Old 09-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

Love the dress.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Perfect dresS fits like a dream. Nice hairdo but don’t like the orange color
Old 09-02-2020, 05:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
A great summer dress in blue and white for Mary on the newest family photos published today:

** Full view ** Upper part **
It’s a H&M dress
https://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0880852001.html
Old 09-04-2020, 01:38 AM
Majesty

She looks lovely. It's a pity the clothing stuffing H & M here are not of the same cut, style and finish. Here they just open the boxes of vacuum packed clothes and shove them on the rail. Threads still hang and they are crushed and crumpled having not been steamed or ironed.

I bet those where Mary shops aren't like that.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
She looks lovely. It's a pity the clothing stuffing H & M here are not of the same cut, style and finish. Here they just open the boxes of vacuum packed clothes and shove them on the rail. Threads still hang and they are crushed and crumpled having not been steamed or ironed.

I bet those where Mary shops aren't like that.
Also they do not have always the same clothing , the same Mark & Spencer in the UK you have a lot of variety , in the US , they have limited merchandise. what a pity!
Old 09-04-2020, 05:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Mary looked fantastic on both occasions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
Also they do not have always the same clothing , the same Mark & Spencer in the UK you have a lot of variety , in the US , they have limited merchandise. what a pity!
Likewise I find H&M and Zara in mainland Europe have a lot better stock than here in the UK. Particularly in Italy and Spain!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-05-2020, 03:17 AM
Heir Apparent

HM has several different ranges of clothes in their stock and I can see major differences between what they sell in the stores of my hometown. Most often there are one store in the bigger cities that sell the more exclusive ranges while the others to varying degrees sell the cheaper lines of lesser quality. Same goes for the two Zara stores where I live. They have almost a completely different lines in the respective stores.
Old 09-05-2020, 07:40 AM
Administrator

Crown Princess Mary very elegant at the annual Flag Dag celebrations today, September 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 09-05-2020, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Stunning and very regal arguably the best dressed European royal lady by a mile.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Mary is a very beautiful woman - and she is beaming extra these weeks - it’s a wonderful outfit wearing to the Flag Dag
http://content.invisioncic.com/r3885...75dfec93ca.png
Old 09-05-2020, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Mary looked fantastic on both occasions.

Likewise I find H&M and Zara in mainland Europe have a lot better stock than here in the UK. Particularly in Italy and Spain!
Did you check the internet, I bought a few dresses in the internet although most of the time are sold out I managed to buy a few, Do you think they have the same as Europe ?
Actually to see Mary with the dress and a leather belt, gave me an idea for my dreses that come with the same fabric belt , I bout a few belts to see if it would look better, waiting to arrive now
Old 09-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

I love Mary's look, Not to mention the brooche . Wonder what she has underneath, I imagine a nice dress. Is already o cold in Denmark?here is 34 grades already!
Old 09-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Mary looks lovely! Beautiful dress and shoes. Her hat is my least favorite of all she has, but still a wonderful look.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:53 AM
Aristocracy

CPss Mary is very elegant today. Love this dress and the brooch, I think was a gift from the Queen at Prince Christians baptism. Both look great.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:21 PM
Majesty

Love Mary's pairing of black accessories with that particular depth of blue. It is a very beautiful, pared down style cost and I really like the stand up collar and draping in front. While tending toward minimalist with its hidden buttons it is of an ideal length to move beautifully with its gored skirt giving a lovely swing when moving. I would love to see what dress she is wearing or perhaps she is wearing a coat dress.

Strangely for me, the hat is my least favourite part of the ensemble. Cocktail hats, while formal, are more often worn in summer at weddings. Mary has some amazing actual hats any one of which would have been better.

Overall a really good look but are we allowed to note that she looked decidedly peeved at one stage there?
Old 09-05-2020, 04:36 PM
Majesty

Pure elegance. The color is beautiful.
Danish design
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEwzhkOjr5W/

And well with Frederik in uniform by her side, Mary looks very regal
Old 09-05-2020, 05:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's a lovely shade of blue on Mary. Blue seems to be her colour!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

The dress is a beautiful color on her. And I love the brooch

Not a fan of the hat or netting. But the hair is lovely.