Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary launched an anthology on violence with the Mary Foundation and "Live Without Violence" at the Copenhagen College of Professions today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I love the dress and coat Mary wore to present awards. Not crazy about the coat she has on today.

Odd look she used to wear alot of those types of outerwear but not my style colour is nice though

I love the red coat, although I do not like the look of longer sleeves under shorter ones. I would prefer it paired with a sleeveless/shorter sleeved top.

Much prefer the outfit worn on February 27th the one today with the red jacket looked a bit odd.

Not too keen on this style outfit but Mary still is her usual elegant self.

Not her usual style, and not a great look on her. It’s not bad but she usually has an eye for clothes that really work for her, even when trying out a new look.

I hate the Peter Pan collar on yesterday’s dress. Wish these would end. The coat is fantastic though.

Today’s look I love the colour and over all style. But the arm length is bothering me. Normally I actually don’t mind shorter jacket sleeves over the shirt but it doesn’t work with this style. Just awkward proportions.

The skirt is beautiful and combined perfectly with the elegant white blouse.

I absolutely loved the red short coat on Mary with the black long sleeves and slacks. Very 1940 throw-back to "D Day" woman's look albeit not same material. My Mom and Aunts would wear this type of look back then. Don't know if her "dressers" did this style on purpose, but I for one enjoyed the thought. JMO

A really nice summery look on the Crown Princess today.

Mary looks lovely in that Beulah London dress. It fits her perfectly. Lovely hair too. (not a fan of her earrings though)

Last edited:
Effortlessly elegant and stylish as ever,Crown Princess Mary chose her outfit and colour well and hair perfectly styled.

I love this dress, Mary looks beautiful in it.

Lovely and elegant. The dress is beautiful and Mary looks perfect for the event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom