Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Not a fan of Mary's wide trousers but then again I don't like this style at the best of times. Her coat is beautiful though - Mary always gets her coats right.

Thanks Iceflower do you know which New Year Court this one is.?
I always look forward to this time of the year for the Danish New Years Courts the ladies never dissappoint. Gorgeous gowns lots of bling and old Traditions observed.

Crown Princess Mary looks lovely in her white gown and coat,just wish the coat was a tad longer.

Elegant and lovely. Those pearls!

But boring as heck, JMO.

Thanks Iceflower do you know which New Year Court this one is.?
I always look forward to this time of the year for the Danish New Years Courts the ladies never dissappoint. Gorgeous gowns lots of bling and old Traditions observed.

The New Year Court for the Diplomatic Corps.

Like more with the coat. A bit blah without it. Elegant but boring.

The old granny pearls :sad:

Mang Tak Muhler. I always get mixed up after the banquet court event.

I love white on her, but I agree that the dress is very boring. I suppose given the event, wearing something more sedate is appropriate, but she could still wear a lovely white dress that had some pizzazz to it if she wanted to wear white.

I do not, however, agree that the pearls are ugly. I was born in June, so I'm biased, but I love pearls. They are a classically beautiful gem that goes with everything. I do think wearing the black and white pearl necklace that her late father-in-law gave her as an engagement gift would also look nice with that dress, and maybe one day she will.

Colour is gorgeous. But it's almost carbon copy of yesterday's :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Crown Princess looks stunning the colour and styling all perfect love the white gloves,they give it a very regal touch.

I think it's probably a little difficult when it comes to "Court Dresses" as they are not evening wear and I think the only time we get a new one it is a replacement for a many times made over an to worn to wear again.

Love this color and cape on Mary.
All 3 gala looks have been fantastic

The cape and gown look on Mary has been my personal highlight of 2019 and looks so regal and gives Mary that edge on other royal ladies who don't quite get it right.

A wonderful gown. I also love the coat.

I love this outfit. Very regal, divine, and a great color. Incredibly beautiful.

these are both beautiful. i love the cape and the lovely white coat. total winners.

Mary wore a fantastic casual look during the photoshoot for the children's first day of school. She even makes bulky jackets and snowy weather wear look catwalk worthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom