Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite a harsh and severe looking outfit from Mary - I didn't know Morticia Addams was her Halloween outfit! :D I normally like a lot of what she wears but I think this outfit could've done with a bit of colour other than black.

I do like the skirt a lot. Nice form

This is quite a harsh and severe looking outfit from Mary - I didn't know Morticia Addams was her Halloween outfit! :D I normally like a lot of what she wears but I think this outfit could've done with a bit of colour other than black.

I was about to say the top looks like Wednesday Adams :lol:

I quite like the skirt, looks nice on her. :flowers:

The top I hate, especially the white collar. And combined with the skirt, the look is just too severe at best.

The skirt is beautiful. I don’t really care for the top with it though.

Very chic outfit. Black and white together is a classic, that always works.

^^^^^ So do I. I would love to see it on video as we'd get a great look at how it moves.

Really beautiful look on Crown Princess Mary definitely one of the best dressed royal ladies who rarely gets it wrong.

Pink and grey always a great combo. Lovely

Baby/soft pink is a great colour on Mary, glad to see her wearing it more often!

I have a major thing for checked clothes this fall, so this outfit is a real winner in my book. love LOVE the pants:wub:

Really nice autumnal look on the Crown Princess today.

Mary looks fantastic, love the whole look. Even the trousers, even though a bit long. :flowers:

Both her and Josephine look great for autumn, and a hunt event.

really like the look for the school visit. Smart and chic

very elegant. The first photo is beautiful

Really nice combination and colour on the Crown Princess.

Always loved this sweater, she seems to too. The circle skirt looks great with it. Camel color suits her. Nice pearl accents

I'm happy she didn't go all matchy-matchy but put togeter different shades of ivory and camel. They work really well together, just as the accessories and her wavy hairstyle. Beautiful, feminine and elegant look.

Last edited:
I would have to agree, the warm ivory through caramel colours make her look both warm yet not

. . . . . darned cell phone! To continue; bulky or wrapped up. The cape is gorgeous and would look more than fantastic in my own wardrobe.

Overall, Mary glows from her hair style to her ensemble. Once again o an in awe of her very feminine yet elegant style.

Is her skirt supposed to be longer on one side or is it due to the belt? If it supposed to be that way, I don't like the hem but the dress is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom