Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary always understands the occasion and usually pulls off a perfect look. I do love the shade of her blouse and the skirt is very complimentary indeed.

Mary often wears beautiful skirts with interesting designs; and this one is no exception!

Lovely dress, Mary knows how to dress in the flag colours and still look nice :flowers:

I'm not a huge fan of the cream/white on the cuffs of the sleeves, but aside from that it's an elegant, appropriate dress. The pleated underskirt is a very interesting detail, and it's lovely that the breeze cooperated to put it on display.

Mary looks very elegant, as always.

Lovely. Nice cut.

Really nice and a lovely colour too on Crown Princess Mary.

Beautiful look and perfectly fitted. Love the shorter hair and diamond and pearl earrings

Oh, what a beautiful dress with interesting details, good fit and color. Also love her hairstyle and jewellery. Another wonderful look from CPss Mary!

Looks like the white/beige dress she wore in Rome last year, only with a different belt

Very elegant look for Mary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely white dress. The belt adds so much to the look.

She has a knack for hitting the right note.

This is a beautiful dress, and I like the change in accessories.

The blue dress was fantastic, love the style. Her hair and accessories :flowers:

Overall the white is fantastic too. But there is a strip above her bust which is just distracting me.

Another beautiful and elegant look from CPss Mary. I really like that this time she teamed her white dress with blue belt and pumps. Also lovely ponytail. Like Emmily said, she has a knack for hitting the right note :flowers:

I can’t believe you don’t get matched plaids with such an expensive skirt! I have always loved that sweater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom