Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both combinations are good but my favorite is the one with the white blouse and pink sandals.

I'm not loving this combination. I like the separate pieces, but the hat is overwhelming on Mary's frame, and the jacket doesn't quite go with the dress. The proportions of everything together look off.

Crown Princess Mary attended the CBS Responsibility Day at the Copenhagen Business School today, September 2 - recycling a nice Velantino print skirt combined with a white blouse:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** April 2019 **

I LOVE this. I like it better with the white blouse and pink heels than the first time around.

I'm not loving this combination. I like the separate pieces, but the hat is overwhelming on Mary's frame, and the jacket doesn't quite go with the dress. The proportions of everything together look off.

I agree on all points. The hat really ruins the entire look.

I couldn’t have said it better.

The jacket is a no for me, sorry Maz. Those shoulder pads should stay in the closet from last century...

Last edited:
The flag day outfit is a miss for me too. The hat is overwhelming, and so is the jacket and collar. The effect is making her look scrawny

She can't pull off a "statement" hat like Maxima, Mathilde, or Camilla can, but I love the rest of the outfit.

Mary has worn this particular hat and other hats in the same shape and size before, and looking fantastic. So imo the main problem lies within that clothes (especially that jacket).

Crown Princess Mary attended the Golden Days Festival this afternoon, September 6, wearing a Carolina Herrera dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

For a visit to the Psychiatric Centre at the Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen on September 5 Mary wore the nice blue Apiece Apart dress again:

** Photos ** August 2019 ** May 2018 **

Love this outfit! I like the red heels she wore in 2017.

I love this outfit, too. Very elegant, lovely colors and well choosen accessories.

Mary on day 2 of the visit from Sweden today, September 17, wearing a grey suit:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
It's not horrendous, but I also don't think it does much for her. I, for one, will be thrilled when the jumpsuit trend has run its course.

Never been of fan of jumpsuit (unless it looks extremely like a dress)

This one is not horrible tbh, but I would prefer it to be an actual suit...

I think she looks amazing in this jumpsuit. The fit is immaculate.

I don't normally like jumpsuits, but CP Mary wore this well. She looks good in it, nice posture too.

Mary on day 2 of the visit from Sweden today, September 17, wearing a grey suit:

** Full view ** Full view **

I can't claim to be a fan of the look. She is normally very elegantly dressed, and this just does not seem in synch with her normal personality.

She looks fantatsic
not usually a fun a jumpsuits but it looks very well on her
modern and elegant

The fit is fantastic, but overall look boring. Needs a pop of color.

Looks more like one of Winston Churchill's siren suits than a jumpsuit... not a huge fan on this look on Mary.

Love everything about Mary's look today. Beautiful colors, lovely hair, accessories, belt show off her trim waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom