Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 31: March 2019 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple dress, lovely colour.

Only wishing CP Mary had done something with her hair like a simple low chignon...

Fantastic color and overall great style,:flowers:

But the band above the ruffled bottom just weird and sticks out.

Fantastic color and overall great style,:flowers:

But the band above the ruffled bottom just weird and sticks out.

The band...? Could you possibly mean the 2nd last tier?

Looking at pictures from last year, I think the dress design goes by (from the waist down) "straight -> pleats -> straight -> pleats" in four tiers.

PM photo from last year

Very lovely! Perfect dressed for this event!

Don't like the belt and length of the dress but otherwise very lovely look.

It's a lot of print, but somehow Mary makes it work. I like the way the back was altered to be less revealing, it makes the dress appropriate for more events than the lower back.

Last edited:
Gorgeous, the colors work so well on her.

Normally Crown Princess Mary is way ahead of everyone else in the fashion stakes and style but not today a bit of a miss from me.

The look is so Princess Mary. No element of surprise. Just to note, she's been wearing flower patterns lately.

Not a fan of this dress at all from Mary. Even on her; it doesn't look good - it reminds me of an old fashioned nightgown.

The dress isn't bad but the headband is horrid.

I like the dress and material. I just noticed it's only partly lined which I'm not sure about.

The dress isn't bad but the headband is horrid.

The headband doesn’t suit her at all. I like the headband itself, but not on her.

The dress isn’t that flattering either.

I've always thought that this dress look better in day than in evening occasions.

Purple accessories are fine in terms of colour scheme, but I really don't like the style of the hat/headband. It looks like something Stephanie of Luxembourg would wear.

The hat is really terrible And the dress is plain but good for not calling attention to herself

Crown Princess Mary attended the CBS Responsibility Day at the Copenhagen Business School today, September 2 - recycling a nice Velantino print skirt combined with a white blouse:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** April 2019 **

Last edited:
Very pretty, I like it even better with the sweater and boots

I like it much better with the white shirt and heels.

I really like the skirt. Original but beautiful.

I like this combination better, clean and flattering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom