Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 29 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

:previous: Very elegant. The coat is lovely. Nice hairstyle under the hat too

She looks beautiful. I am starting to want her and other princesses to lower their heels. They've been so high for so long, it must be painful.

Great outfit for Mary, I agree about the heels (same goes for Marie).

Agree about the heels too. Also looks somewhat ridiculous, like a Barbie doll

Mary looks just fabulous and there is nothing wrong except the heels as was mentioned above. That expression on her face in the last picture...oh those shoes must hurt I think...:lol: Hair, make-up, gorgeous hat, coat dress with a brooch, just perfect on her. I think she was born for this as she rarely puts a foot wrong. And of course she has the best arm candy, sorry Fred, around, what a handsome man Fred is, getting better as he ages...

Mary looks fantastic.

Fantastic coat and brooch.:flowers:

But I hate those hats. Very few people can pull them off and look still modern, Mathilde one of them.

Last edited:
Mary looks very elegant. I really like her coat, and the way her hair were styled in consideration with her hat's style.Soft and feminine, yet professional look.

Crown Princess Mary wearing a nice colour combination at a reception for the Danish Crown Princess Mary Scholarship recipients, today, October 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the look. Beautiful colors.

The first look is great. Love the pattern of the coat. Love the style :flowers:

The first casual look is nice except the pants. The elastic band bottoms remind me of sweat pants from the 80's. Just doesn't do it for me.

The second casual look is great. Love the top.

STUNNING Dress and hair!

But what about the light blue shoes??? Why not white?
Sabine

Not a fan of lace, but I like that dress. I like the shoes, but not with the dress; nothing to tie them together.

beautiful dress,
I like the shoes adding a bit of color to an all white dress, without being too dramatic.

The white dress is amazing.

:previous: Well spotted and indeed very subtle. This is the very epitome of elegance and not falling into the dreaded "too matchy, matchy" which would have been the height of fashion faux pas had her shoes been white.

Exquisite dress, love the craftsman ship in designing and making it, what a feat to do. Mary is just stunning, absolutely gorgeous in this dress. It somehow reminds me at first glance of Battenburg lace, as I have some and love it.

Thank you LN for picking up on the ice blue of her shoes to match her earrings, for they are so pretty, blue topaz or aquamarine with tiny diamonds really sets off the white. ?

Great catch with the earrings. I did not look at any close-up pictures so did not notice. However, now I see the bow at the neck so I do not like the dress as much.

Sorry not a fan of the dress. No surprise its a designer Kate wears. Honestly the dress makes me think of crochet or macromay more then lace.

But I do love the shoes. I like she added a pop of color. :flowers:

I do wish she had gone with a bolder blue though. A subtle pop of color works at times but here with the white being so stark white, a bolder blue would have made more of an impact.

I really liked Mary's soft updo and that lovely orchid in her hair. I am quite tired of lacy dresses and I wish that the lining didn't end at her knees. But Mary looks great in white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom