Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary looking lovely in her blue Victoria Beckham blouse at the official inauguration of UC SYD Campus Kolding today, September 6:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
Sweet that she reused the headpiece from Christian's confirmation!

Don’t really like the black blazer with the dress. I really like with the woman next to her house on in the blue

Crown Princess Mary looks lovely and totally appropriate for her events today. I love the black blazer with the dress giving it a nice business casual look which is evident was the look of the day.

I'm not a fan of blazers over long dresses. A knee-length or higher dress always looks great, IMO, with a blazer, but on a dress that long, it just doesn't look right. The print of the dress is interesting, though.

Crown Princess Mary looks lovely and totally appropriate for her events today. I love the black blazer with the dress giving it a nice business casual look which is evident was the look of the day.

Agree and it works well too with the dress.

I do nor care for the shade of blue and the fabric texture . I do like the style and cut of the coat/dress. I am one for shoes matching the purse…..the light and dark mix, I do not care for.

A really lovely colour and style on the Crown Princess,the brooch too is a perfect addition.

I love it! My only very minor quibble is that I would have preferred the hat/gloves/clutch to be a dark shade of blue rather than what appears to be purple. I think a dark blue, almost midnight or navy, against the pale blue coat would have looked very chic.

She also wore it to receive Filip and Mathilde on their visit to Copenhagen.

Crown Princess Mary participated in the first sod breaking for the expansion of Aarhus International School in Aarhus today, October 10:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Really lovely colour combination and I noticed the earrings blended in also!

Crown Princess Mary participated in the Plan Børne Foundation's marking of the UN's International Day of the Girl 2022 in Nærum today, October 11:

** gallery **

Second event today, same outfit, but finally a full view:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Simple business casual but nice. She really rocks the glasses

Crown Princess Mary in Vietnam today, October 31, prior to an economic mission that will start tomorrow:

** instagram gallery **

Lovely pattern on the dress. I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom