Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

This outfit makes her look fat. I don't think it looks good to wear pants and jacket in exactly the same colour...

I don't really like this outfit.
She should really do something with her hair....

Here it looks like she just had botox.

She wore this outfit also on 31 Oktober 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this total matching this about anyway I agree it is not flattering the trousers are really bad.

She looks big in this outfit, unflattering, IMO.

The outfit looked way better at the Oct. appearance, today it looks so boring.

she looks that she put on weight?

The tan outfit is ugly. Everything about it is wrong including the color. The sleeves are odd looking.

12 Dec 2010, Maxima at the theatre Holfplein, Rotterdam

Full length view 1 *** Full length view 2 *** Close-up

Not her best choice. The colour is not good for her, a nice scarf of a different colour would make it way better. As usual, too much blush and her hair... is she trying to get back to dark colour? It's really time for a root dye!

I didn't like the Dec 12 outfit either. Total beige washes her out, IMO. Perhaps if she wears these pieces separately, combined with different colours, they'll look better.

She can dress much better and it makes her look much heavier

I hated the December 12, 2010 beige trouser suit with those odd cape sleeves. Indeed, those cape sleeves are really old lady and Maxi is young woman.

I really like this outfit,expecially the top. The shoes are Louboutin.

I don't like the skirt. The top looks oke but not spectacular.

I like the black top, but that orange heavy make-up is awful... Has she looked at herself in a mirror?! :eek:
It's commonly known she needs stylist's help. But at least the hair looks a bit better than recently, I think... :lol:

I love her outfit :flowers:
She shouldn't wear so much make-up though.

14-12-2010 Alphen Princess Maxima attended the start of the 30 year jubilee of the foundation MS Research in theater Castellum in Alphen aan de Rijn.
The Princess awarded the Fellowship to dr. J. van Horssen for his research into mulitiple sclerosis.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

The top, the cardigan and the skirt are not be worn together. Mismatched is what that outfit is.

Same old story with the make-up / blush part and her hair. Oily and dirty is what it looks like. And why so much orange foundation on her face? Or maybe it's a fake tan? Either way, not good.

I don't like the skirt as it makes her hips look bigger. I do appreciate that she tried a different style for her hair. The side part looks better than in the middle.

I like this outfit, but not the make up, it looks almost like this -> :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom