Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 11: November 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Crown Princess Máxima on day 1 of an official visit to Brazil, November 19, 2012 - a good fashion start :)

** Full view **

I really wish CPss Maxima would wear slightly longer outfits. Her knees are not the best and she would look much more elegant if she dropped her hems further... IMHO.....

I like this outfit. I think heels without an ankle strap would have been nicer but it's still a lovely look.

I like this dress. It's not too flashy, and rather elegant.

That's a very elegant dress, she looks great.

Love the dress on both women. It looks like Maxima has short legs and a long torso. I have never noticed this before, so either this dress emphasises those portions, or the dress is so unflattering for her legs and makes them shorter.

November 21, 2012 - Maxima in a recycled skirt and jacket. A professional look and a nice combination but the hair could've been styled.

Full look

The blue dress is cute but it needs to be longer on her and I love the cut of the red again though I don't think she can carry off a shorter look like that, however the black skirt looks great at that length but then that is black for you
I really like all the outfits but she really has got to stop thinking her knees are an asset I say this as someone who has the same issue

Not my favorite look on Maxima. I do not like her shoes with this outfit at all.

The red and white suit is not to my liking, but the outfit previous to that is not bad.

i think maxima has looked lovely in this visit to brazil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown Princess Máxima in Rio de Janeiro today, November 22 - an interesting new look, I can't remember having seen that same combination before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

This is a very nice outfit. I like tbe pattern; it livens things up a bit. It also appears to be quite comfortable in the warm weather.

I like the idea of the outfit but it also makes her upper body long and legs short, which is not good.
If it would be in one material, it would be prettier

I think that the top is a tad low-cut for a daytime meeting and why on earth large plastic earrings??

No comment of the suit - a safe choice and good for travelling.

I really like Maxima in black the suit is nice on her. I love the peplum and the pearls were gorgeous but I wasn't crazy about the skirt though.

this is pretty, colour looks good on her and very appropriate ;)

The final outfit in Brazil, November 23, a recycled combination we've seen several times before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 20, 2012 ** May 23, 2012 **

this was terrible: shape of trouwsers, too low cut decolté for the occasion, earrings, colour combination...

Máxima on her final day in Brazil, today, November 23, wearing a black suit and yellow accessories:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! We haven't seen the full outfit from that day in Mexico here at the forums, neither in her extra thread nor in her fashion thread - so that was new to see! :)

Máxima on her final day in Brazil, today, November 23, wearing a black suit and yellow accessories:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I agree That the tad cut very low & it’s not works with classic suit ,,, But she looks nice the outfit suit her .

this is pretty, colour looks good on her and very appropriate ;)

this was terrible: shape of trouwsers, too low cut decolté for the occasion, earrings, colour combination...

Oh Maxima! what was she thinking? :ohmy:

Has she lost her stylist? I think she does get the colours right, needs slightly longer skirt/dress lengths (its the knees!); stop with the ankle straps - pumps would make her legs look longer; and put away decolletage in the daytime. She is a stunning looking woman but its gone a bit wrong on this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom