Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 5
of
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion

The previous thread can be found here

TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Mandy, GlitteringTiaras, Dazzling, TheTruth

I like this outfit. The belt is really pretty, and I like the purple colors in her skirt and sweater.

Last edited:
I couldn't have said it better, Her_Majesty! She looks lovely, as usual, from the ankles up!! :)

I couldn't have said it better, Her_Majesty! She looks lovely, as usual, from the ankles up!! :)

:lol: I've just stopped looking at her full image. I have presumed that the clunky shoes are most likely to make an appearance, and so I never look at the full picture. Her outfits have been so nice, but the shoes ruin them.

That outfit looked really different!12 points!!

So true, sgl, and really kind of pathetic in a way. She is such a pretty and feminine (albeit thin/tiny) person. :) She may not have a 'stylist' per se, but she has eyes And mirrors! She is obviously very comfortable with her image and her choices of shoes and Filipe must agree. Who are we to disagree? Can't help it, I just do!! :lol:

Letizia visiting the Rastillo this year and one year ago.
Pics from Hola
Very similar outfits indeed!
A coincidence?

They are similar in that both skirts are made of a tweed material, and they were worn with a belted top. This is where the similarities end, IMO. I like this year's outfit more than last year's. I prefer the cut of this year's skirt, and the colors are much prettier. Overall, I think that this is a softer look.

The outfits are very simliar but I like more the outfit of this year, especially the combination of colors.
I like the purple shoes and although it is not the same tonality as the rest of the outfit, I like the result, it's very trend mixture of tonalities and contrasts.
I also have notice that Letizia was thinner last year than this year. She is really beautiful with extra kilos now.

Last year Letizia wore also a jacket, this year not. Last year:
ANP Beeldbank

They are similar in that both skirts are made of a tweed material, and they were worn with a belted top. This is where the similarities end, IMO. I like this year's outfit more than last year's. I prefer the cut of this year's skirt, and the colors are much prettier. Overall, I think that this is a softer look.

I completel agree sgl, I didnt like the earlier outfit at all. This one flatters letizia far more. :)

Letizia was thinnier last year? :eek: I thought she couldn't be thinnier than she already is.

I have to agree with you there, iakynthi! Heavens, she hasn't gained an ounce, imo, since during her last pregnancy! :nonono:

Tell them,Udy!!If we let them,what will they tell us after that?That now that she got "fat" she'll start a diet and loose all this excessive weight she gained?:whistling::whistling: Just kidding :D

i think that with her "old" noise she seems thinner ....and less with the "new" noise wich make her face more harmonious

Why do you say you are kidding, iakynthi, when it is obvious that she will not gain any weight? She just has metabolism that burns up what she eats and allows her to remain thin. OR... she is not even trying to gain weight for fear she Will gain weight! A conundrum for sure!!

May I just ask what in the world Letizia's weight has to do with her 'nose'??

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like hr shoes style, always with platform to make her taller, i don't think it looks right, obviusly she has a complex of short person, i don't know why she does it, most of her soes , for me are ugly! that's my taste of course

The coat is lovely! I laughed when I saw the close-up of the shoes, though. They make a return appearance! :lol::ROFLMAO:

i dont mind those purple platform shoes as they are much better than some of her other pairs

May I politely ask in what way, PoE? With the exception of no peeptoes they look the same to me as all of her others!! :whistling: I have to admit however, that they would be a very pretty shoe if she would just have those platforms removed!! :bang:

Last edited:
Udy,she might like platforms because they can easily cover her enormous fat feet ;) :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Dear iakythi. There is Nothing on her entire body that could be classified as fat or enormous. :nonono: She is what she is and that is.... very tiny and very lovely. We will just have to accept the fact that she must love her shoes and leave it at that. Or else we will be deleted. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom