Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A simple, reduced look for Charlotte during an interview with Monaco Matin:

** Upper part **

ARRRGH! Do something with your hair, and stand up straight, please! :eek:

Hmm...is there some law that she and everyone else must ALWAYS wear dark colors to this event?:ermm:

She does look very happy, I must admit.

(..) love her outfit and would steal every single piece.

Last edited by a moderator:

Off topic comments and posts have been removed, please use the relevant current events/news threads for discussions about topics other than fashion. Thank you!

Not a fan of the denim part of her dress, and the whole look seems as if Charlotte's not ironed her clothes (when I'm sure she has ironed them).

I like the casual vibe here - and the jeans fit with the denim theme of Pauline's collection.

Not a fan of those jeans. I thought the torn look is passé .

Not a fan of the jeans either, but it's not what I noticed first...her happy smile is.

Gone is her habitual bored and disengaged demeanor.

I think marriage agrees with Charlotte.;)

Don’t like the jeans- but I never have liked ripped jeans.

The black dress is very elegant on Charlotte, even though I am not sure I would like it under normal circumstances.

Charlotte appears so relaxed and radiant these days it's almost startling.

Totally agree with you moonmaiden23

The black dress is very elegant on Charlotte, even though I am not sure I would like it under normal circumstances.

Charlotte appears so relaxed and radiant these days it's almost startling.

It's difficult to judge Charlotte's dress, since i can't see it in full, but it seems quite a nice dress ( under the circumstances ) and it sems to look good on her… :flowers: And i agree with you. Charlotte seems to have gained some sort of serenity after her wedding… Being married suits her…

?
?
?

I thought the black dress looked very nice on Charlotte and it was one of her best looks in years!

Charlotte looks very elegant and sophisticated. A gorgeous look and I agree that it's one of her better ones.

Yes yes yes this is the Charlotte I prefer when it comes to eveningwear. She has always looked more herself in Chanel than in YSL.

She looks very appropriately dressed for the occasion and the dress suits her.

The dress is a repeat. Charlotte wore it way back in 2007 (PIC) -- a.k.a her "golden years" ��

:previous: That photo is from this week, not 2007.

I swiped but somehow missed it
Much thanks.;)

Yes she has gained some serenity, it suits her very well.

Great little dress, strange shoes. She seems to be trying to match her husband's shoe wear.:cool:

But she looks relaxed and pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom