Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...j'adore! :flowers:

It's the first time in years that i have really loved something Charlotte has worn.

I absolutely agree with you!!! She looks fresh, youthful and innocent in such a clean outfit. Vraiment, vraiment jollie!!! :prettyplease: :prettyplease: :prettyplease:

Really chic look.I love it!

Last edited:
Hmm. I don't exactly hate it, but I definitely don't love it.

Drat. I was SO hopeful and excited by that white two piece Chanel....:whistling:

It was fun while it lasted.:ermm:

Not liken the print, but the dress is slenderizing(not that she needs it). Caroline's fashion is a vision. Good to see Raphael.

And of course, she went from good Chanel to bad Chanel ?

This is a horrible print. I first saw it on a 19 bag and thought it was ridiculous. Then to see it again covering the entirety of a dress is just ... :argh:

If anyone's interested: https://www.chanel.com/gb/fashion/p...gold-tone-silver-tone-ruthenium-finish-metal/

Totally agree with you. She looks like a middle aged matron... What a contrast with her beautiful mother... I can't understand this woman. She has access to the very best designers, apparently she has an aesthetic education that should have given her a sense of beauty and balance when it comes to choose her wardrobe, and yet, she has one of the poorest taste in fashion i've ever seen... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Last edited:
I wonder about the future of Chanel 's Collectons with Charlotte ??

I wonder about the future of Chanel 's Collectons with Charlotte ??

Are you referring to the design, or ...? Because I don't think Charlotte has any input in the actual collections.

On an irrelevant(?) topic, IMHO, the current CD of Chanel Virginie Viard's performance so far has been quite underwhelming...

Charlotte casual during her arrival in Cannes:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I think this one can be filed under her "good chanels"

❤️ the dress. Not feeling the hair parting:neutral:.

Hmm..I like the dress but I want to love it and I can't. I don't feel it flatters Charlotte's body.

I like the dress, but the hair is a miss for me. a low ponytail would have been much better.

Not a flattering dress for her figure.

I was soo excited when she appeared in that smashing white Chanel two-piece a couple of days ago but no..

Not this time.

Last edited:
Not a flattering dress for her figure.

I'd put it the other way around... not a flattering figure for the dress... :ermm: Somehow this woman manages to ruin almost all the gowns she wears: her shoes are awful, her posture is bad, there's too much skin and bone showing, the hairdo is boring... A boring mise en scene overall... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

A more flattering color would have been nice.

Charlotte used to always nail it but this look gets a no from me.

Really disappointed with this look. As has been noted by us here on many occasions, her posture is terrible, which doesn’t help.

(..) She has always had poor posture and this dress only emphasizes it

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte in Chanel attended the Red Cross Summer Concert in Monaco yesterday, July 16:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Referencing carina_a's post above... this goes under Charlotte's "bad Chanels" :lol:

She has some smashing successes the past few years, some outfits I liked long after the first time I see her in it (i.e., the Little Bo Beep cream Chanel tweed, the pink tea-length Chanel with black piping, the pink tiered dress from Albert's wedding). But nothing beats Charlotte's casual, walking the streets of Paris in a cool jacket with a nice, designer but practical handbag vibe. Except perhaps equestrian Charlotte...she kills those looks too.

Last edited:
:previous: No woman I can think of does equestrienne clothes like Charlotte Casiraghi.

It's like she was born to wear jodhpurs and boots!;)

Last edited:
:previous:
And those slim, tailored jackets that suit her to perfection! ;):flowers:

Well who is dressing her? It must be so nice for her to wear flat sandals and no makeup.
Nice to see Dimitri.

How I envy women like Charlotte who actually look better without makeup! Sightings of Dimitri are as rare as the Dodo....good to see him even though he looks rather sloppy as is customary.

Wherever Castel Mare is, it looks beautiful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom