Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of this look. Hate the material of the skirt.

Oh god no. What an awful outfit and unflattering photo.:sad:

Charlotte's hair looks unkempt and I'm not a fan of her skirt's material either, it makes it look cheap (which I'm sure it wasn't!). It looks like she was trying to do an ABBA tribute act, but went wrong.

This is a bit of a harsh look for Charlotte, not a huge fan, especially with her hairstyle.

I like the suit look it looks great on her.

While I think her hair could be better, the suit looks good. Compared to some of her usual choices, it looks great. In my opinion, she looks much better than her sister-in-law.

Charlotte at the latest edition of the Philosophical Encounters of Monaco on February 6:

** Full view **

Ugly outfit, and not suitable for the occasion. Strange because generally she dresses very low profile in the philosophy events.
Strange Pic she appears ubnormally tall.
Charlotte at the latest edition of the Philosophical Encounters of Monaco on February 6:

** Full view **

I miss the days when Charlotte was always well turned out.:sad:

Haven’t been a fan of the last few appearances, she seems to be going through a ‘hippy chic’ phase which I thought she left behind a few years ago.

Charlotte's latest outfit is the type of outfit I'd wear for a stay-at-home day, not at a business event!

The top is something my granny would wear at xmas.

Saint Laurent is doing this to her... Gucci under Alessandro also made her look not herself. She has to mix things up with other designers. Wear clothes that express her personality, not be a clothes hanger for designers.

Time was when I would click eagerly into Charlotte's fashion thread. That was years ago. Now, I hold my breath....:whistling:

I love the ensemble except for that bandanna. Many ways to wear one without covering one's forehead no?

Charlotte looks beautiful. I like the clothes better than the black she has been wearing.

Not liking the bandana which spoils this otherwise classy look.

There's a bit too much all going on together all nice pieces individually but not all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom