"The Queens Regnant of Navarre" by Elena Woodacre (2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

An Ard Ri

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
An Iarmhí
Country
Ireland
Another book I picked up recently was on The Queens Regnant of Navarre,it was quite expensive at E55.00 but as so little has been written on them I decided to treat myself and learn more!

The Queens Regnant of Navarre: Succession, Politics, and Partnership, 1274-1512
by Elena (Ellie) Woodacre

9781137339140.jpg

The Queens Regnant of Navarre: Succession, Politics, and Partnership, 1274-1512 (Queenship and Power) : Hardback : Elena Woodacre : 9781137339140

Another book I picked up recently was on The Queens Regnant of Navarre,it was quite expensive at E55.00 but as so little has been written on them I decided to treat myself and learn more!

The Queens Regnant of Navarre: Succession, Politics, and Partnership, 1274-1512
by Elena (Ellie) Woodacre

9781137339140.jpg

The Queens Regnant of Navarre: Succession, Politics, and Partnership, 1274-1512 (Queenship and Power) : Hardback : Elena Woodacre : 9781137339140

Thank you for noting this book. :flowers: Have you written a review of it yet? How did you find it? Worth the price?

You're welcome but so far I haven't finished it yet,its a very informative insight into the lives of those long forgotten queens,Jeanne Ier really led a fascinating life ,being both Queen Regnant of Navarre & consort of France.

You're welcome but so far I haven't finished it yet,its a very informative insight into the lives of those long forgotten queens,Jeanne Ier really led a fascinating life ,being both Queen Regnant of Navarre & consort of France.

Would be interested in some tit-bits - details - if you can, at some point. :flowers:

While I was on my recent holidays I did manage to read Jeanne II of Navarre which has made me want to read more on her mother Marguerite de Bourgogne!!

Back
Top Bottom