Royals At War, The Untold Story of Harry and Meghan's Split with the House of Windsor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Kate speaks French]

Mbruno, I have seen and heard Meghan speaking spontaneous fluent Spanish. I have never seen Kate speak anything resembling fluent French, or indeed anything other than English. Speaking a phrase or word here and there is not what I am talking about.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/kate-middleton-languages.html/

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a25358143/kate-middleton-children-learn-italian

This is obviously not the right thread for this topic, but the assertion that she is Meghan's equal(language ability) in this area is simply not true.

Please correct me if there is evidence to the contrary.

[Kate speaks French]

Mbruno, I have seen and heard Meghan speaking spontaneous fluent Spanish. I have never seen Kate speak anything resembling fluent French, or indeed anything other than English. Speaking a phrase or word here and there is not what I am talking about.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/kate-middleton-languages.html/

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a25358143/kate-middleton-children-learn-italian

This is obviously not the right thread for this topic, but the assertion that she is Meghan's equal(language ability) in this area is simply not true.

Please correct me if there is evidence to the contrary.

I was under the impression she spoke fluent French. Maybe I was wrong then, but that still doesn't make Meghan "clearly superior" to Kate in terms of education.

Kate left sixth form with AAB in her A-levels (including A-level Maths, which is far more advanced than any High School Math course in the US, even APs) and then she graduated with a 2:1 from a top university. I admit it was not a First, but British universities are not so prone to grade inflation as in America.

:previous: I don't believe in the inherent superiority of either woman over the other I agree.

Kate has adjusted better to Royal life and is the perfect helpmeet to her husband.

Meghan is more glamorous and goal oriented.

They both have their flaws and minuses and good points.

But I personally think Meghan is a more confident and better public communicator than Kate and she does speak a foreign language with fluency.

Last edited:
Meghan is attention seeking oriented. Always has been from the start of their relationship she loved attention. From “Wild about Harry” to trying to force out the relationship by going shopping with Catherine then getting angry when Catherine caught in to her game and said no thanks I’d rather shop alone. To her dropping all kind of hints on her Instagram. And now she’s back in Hollywood the place you want to be when you want attention.

Royals At War

But I personally think Meghan is a more confident and better public communicator than Kate and she does speak a foreign language with fluency.

I’m not sure I agree that Meghan is more confident than Kate. She acts very confident in public, but whether she actually is confident is another question. If nothing else- both reading AND taking to heart everything that’s written about her tells a different story imo. As I understand it, that’s a choice both she and Harry made.

Last edited:
I was referring strictly to her public speaking abilities(per my post).

I said nothing about Meghan's overall confidence as a person. She seems pretty sure of herself but.... you may be right, I've no idea.

Last edited:

I said nothing about Meghan's overall confidence as a person. She seems pretty sure about herself but.... you may be right, I've no idea.

She seems oddly hard to understand.... in that she initially came across as confident and ready to jump into the job.. and now it seems she 's unhappy that people haven't asked how she was, she's "not been coping" etc. etc.. She wants the RF to protect her from the Press etc.

I said nothing about Meghan's overall confidence as a person. She seems pretty sure of herself but.... you may be right, I've no idea.

Okay.

I have no idea either. Just how she handled the press (or didn’t) makes me wonder about how confident she really is.

Everything that could have been said about this book has been said multiple times.

This thread will now remain closed.

Please contact me by personal message if there is new information or other things about this book that needs to be posted in this thread so the thread can be re-opened for that purpose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom