Royal Family of Romania

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frank22

Nobility
City
san juan
Country
United States
1- Title: MIHAI I al ROMANIEI - REGELE si TARA
Author: Ivor Porter
Language: roumanian
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3451/epsn4051ey1.jpg

2- Michael of Romania: The King and the Country
Author: Ivor Porter
Language: english
Amazon.com

3- Title: "ELENA PORTRETUL UNEI REGINE" or "HELEN PORTRAIT OF A QUEEN"
Author: Radu Principe de Hohenzollern - Veringen
Language: english and roumanian.
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1743/epsn3035lg0.jpg

4- Title: României, Nunta de Diamant
The book has been published due to the 60th wedding anniversary of Princes Ana de Bourbon and the former King Michael of Roumania. Despite the fact that this publication is only available in the Roumanian language, the many, rare photographs are making this book a gem.
Roumanian text only.

Hello! Do you know if there is any pictorial book about Romanian Royal Family?

Regards!

Books about the Romanian Royal Family

Mark Laszlo-Herbert ( born in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in 1975 and now teaching at the University of Toronto ) wrote a very interesting book about the coup d'etat of the 30th of december 1947 wen King Mihai I was forced to abdicate.The book contains diplomatic documents of the USA, UK and France between 1945-1948 regarding the situation of Romania and its King, the possible return of Carol II in Europe from South America,the forced renounciation of King Mihai, the first year of exile.
The book appeared at Humanitas Printing House in Bucharest and it's called :"Abdicarea Regelui Mihai.Documente diplomatice inedite".

Thank you for sharing information about the Romanian Royal Family.

The copy of Queen Marie's 'The Story of My Life' I ordered a little while ago arrived yesterday :D I was so excited to open the box and find it in there.

Does anyone know where I would be able to get the third volume of her memoirs? The copy, a first edition, which arrived yesterday finishes in 1914 and then Later Chapters of My Life: The Lost Memoir of Queen Marie of Romania (the fourth volume of her memoirs) begins in 1918 after WWI, and Marie writes how the third volume ended with their return to Romania. So, I'm just assuming the third volume slots in between the two books that I have (basing this on the fact that the first one is volumes one and two).

Books and Films about the Royal Family of Romania

A beautiful book about the future queen of Romania:

My forthcoming book:

Nice book, I love what crown princess margarita is wearing. I would love to read it but I don't speak or even read Romanian.

I can't find anywhere that states when and where it will be available in English. This sounds like a great read!

Last edited:
My grandfather King Mihai
Nicolae al Romaniei
The album can be pre-ordered, and will be delivered starting with November 11th. The first hundred copies will be sent with the author's autograph.
An absolutely special editorial, in honor of the 100th anniversary of the birth of King Mihai, this book-album is a real foray into the family life of His Majesty. The photos were selected by Nicolae al Romaniei, out of the desire to present King Mihai to us in the role in which he met him himself - that of grandfather, head of the family.
"You will meet in these pages a unique perspective, which only we, the family, have enjoyed so far. Mihai, the "papa" or "apapa" as we called him, the family, always knew how to bring a smile to our lips, while managing to teach us what discipline, respect, responsibility means. There are lessons whose value I feel now"- Nicolae al Romaniei
Aristocărți_ Bunicul meu Regele Mihai - PRECOMANDĂ

Back
Top Bottom