Prince Andrew: Epstein and the Palace

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Madame Verseau

Royal Highness
City
Louisville
Country
United States
Another royal book coming out by Nigel Cawthrone. This one is alleging William and Charles (or their staffs) teamed up to use Andrew's interview to get Harry out. The press is never going to let whatever issues does down.

Why woudl they want to get Harry out?

Don't you know that with Andrew's disastrous defending of his friendship with Epstein that means that if Harry is quite friendly with any of the York family, it means that Harry in a roundabout way must have had dealings with Epstein, himself and is tainted. Then on the opposite side of the coin, Epstein found himself very disgusted with Weinstein and apparently threw him out of the house. With Meghan being in the entertainment business, she most like had dealings with Weinstein somewhere along the lines and Weinstein turned out to be worse than Epstein so Meghan wasn't even anywhere close to having Epstein's approval.

So that, right there my friends, is why there's a double barreled behind the scenes reasonable plot to oust not only Harry but also Meghan. Can't damage the magic and mystery of the monarchy now can we?

Maybe I should write a book. :lol:

Harry is very dear to Eugenie and Beatrice; the feeling goes vice-versa. I think it has no relation to their dad. They have a friendship independent of uncle/nephew relationship. I know I don't have to state this. It is obvious to anyone who is honest and reasonable. I guess I just wanted to put it down, for the unreasonable who might be lurking. :lol:

I suspect the thing with Andrew and Epstein goes quite deep, maybe even deeper than we know for certain: beyond the sighting in the park, the known visits to the Manhattan house, the "Lolita Express," the island where eyewitness accounts place Andrew (see Netflix documentary about Epstein). Where there's smoke, there's fire, and there is an awful lot of smoke. I think that's why Andrew came out so quickly after the horrible interview, to surrender his patronages. For some reason, he keeps the military honors, but I think those will eventually go as well. There are rumblings about that, ie. this piece in the Times (http://archive.today/zU7QN) quiet for now, but I suspect they will get louder. He's laying low, perhaps hoping we will forget, and that his daughters can minimal embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom