Jordanian Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Petie

City
E
Country
Netherlands
Queen Rania

I'm trying to find out if there's a biography about Queen Rania. I haven't managed to find anything yet and hope that someone can help me.

Queen Rania

Thank you for your information.:flowers:

Hussein And Abdullah – Inside The Jordanian Royal Family

by Randa Habib

For king and country

Thirty-eight years ago, Randa Habib landed an interview with King Hussein of Jordan, a meeting that would change the course of her life. The veteran AFP news bureau chief talks to Helena Frith Powell about her life and her book on Jordan’s royal family.

Magazine - The National Newspaper

For king and country

Thirty-eight years ago, Randa Habib landed an interview with King Hussein of Jordan, a meeting that would change the course of her life. The veteran AFP news bureau chief talks to Helena Frith Powell about her life and her book on Jordan’s royal family.
Magazine - The National Newspaper

This is an amazing story! It seems K.Hussein appreciated and trusted Randa Habib very much. I'll definitely buy her book.

This is an amazing story! It seems K.Hussein appreciated and trusted Randa Habib very much. I'll definitely buy her book.

U r right NoorMeansLight ... Randa Habib is one of the best Journalists in the Middle east

Her life seems as exciting as her job, don't you think?

Do you think we should expect another book, about Rania for example? KA & QR appreciate her, too. It would be nice!

:previous: Oh, how great, this is even better! Thanks for sharing the info!:flowers:

Throughout the last years of King Hussein Randa Habib was the first source of news about King Hussein and his family where she was the first to publish news of the disqualification of Prince Hassan and the appointment of Prince Abdullah now the king as crown prince

Throughout the last years of King Hussein Randa Habib was the first source of news about King Hussein and his family where she was the first to publish news of the disqualification of Prince Hassan and the appointment of Prince Abdullah now the king as crown prince

And this is exactly why she should write a couple more books! ;)

Randa Habib said that Queen Noor - when she learned that King Hussein appointed Abdullah as crown prince - entered the king's office, crying, and told him that he promised her to appoint Hamza not Abdullah ...

I got a copy last week.

:previous: Thanks much for the link, Hilal! :flowers: Some of the photos are very rare and priceless and particularly the one of K.Hussein and Q.Alia in Switzerland. I've got a question: is this the whole book or only a part of it?

Only a part. The book has not great info and all pics are very known.

Back
Top Bottom