The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 12-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Commoner

I agree Harry looks like Philip, and Charles too. But about Hewitt, I've always thought Hewitt actually looks like the Windsors too! Maybe Hewitt Is Charles's secret brother? haha
Old 12-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionellebronmc View Post
I agree Harry looks like Philip, and Charles too.
Harry looks like Philip, but his bone structure are definitely not as well defined as Philip. That's consistent with Charles.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Harry looks like Philip, but his bone structure are definitely not as well defined as Philip. That's consistent with Charles.
I think Harry takes his looks largely from the Mountbatten/Hesse, though Charles obviously, but Charles also has a mix and the Hesse bone structure in particular came out stronger in Harry's face. On the subject of looks, I see more of a Hannover in William, and a strong Hesse in Harry.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Whatever it is in William..his looks were (still are in some ways) very much like his mother.

LaRae

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)