"H.K.H. Kronprins Frederik - Øjeblikke i Livet" (2018) [Photo Book]

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muhler

Imperial Majesty
City
Eastern Jutland
Country
Denmark
Here are the scans of the photo-book about Frederik, dedicated to him by his wife, Mary.

https://app.box.com/s/qxmtj1rbo5mqlb171k1mghbywg6ank5e

The book is as you can see very well illustrated with hundreds of photos of Frederik and in at least half of the photos Frederik with his wife and/or children.
Many photos were taken by Mary, who is a keen amateur photographer. The rest were made by four professional photographers.
Practically all the photos have a caption by the photographer. - But you should be able to easily figure out where and when and why. Also with a little help from Google translate if need be.

Let's go through the rules:
You are free to download the entire book or individual scans for your own use.
If you wish to upload some of the scans elsewhere, do so from your own account. - Not mine.
No hotlinking!
I do not own any copyrights, so please do not credit me. Instead you may credit the publisher: Lindhardt & Ringhof if you wish - or CP Mary - it was after all her idea.
If you wish to upload some of the scans here in this thread or elsewhere on TRF for discussion or to illustrate a point, please feel free to do so - from you own account.

Okay, I know at least one non-Dane has ordered this book and please feel free to share advise, how-to instructions, details about payment and prices and so on.

I hope you will enjoy the book.
There is plenty to look at. ?

Also a very welcome back from your holiday Muhler, nice to see you back in action here.

Well went through the photos, one thing struck me about Frederik, :lol::lol:, his man went from very cute to damn handsome and now absolutely gorgeous now........he just gets better with age, like a very fine expensive wine.

Mary is so beautiful and darn sexy at the same time, she knows her stuff also.
The children, this is a family that loves each other deeply, they smile and laugh at each other, play with each other and have that deep bond to each other.

Frederik and Mary are truly blessed to have found each other and with the children it makes all things for them perfect. Denmark is so very lucky to have them right were they are headed someday far off in the future. :flowers:

:previous: That was beautifully written M. Payton, I agree 100%.

The family photos just bring a smile to your face, you can feel the love. No doubt this a family that enjoys their time together and outdoors!

What a wonderful idea from Mary. All the pictures were just wonderful.
thank you Muhler, time and time again you bring and share great photos and information with us!

I agree with everything you say M. Payton. You hit the nail on the head so to speak. Fred and Mary have made a lovely family together.
Many thanks for your wonderful efforts Muhler. Always appreciate what you give us.

I'm glad you liked the pics. ?

I notice one thing, the family touch each other a lot in a natural way. Obviously they are a close and loving family - all of them.

Well, are any of you considering buying the book?

Last edited:
I notice one thing, the family touch each other a lot in a natural way. Obviously they are a close a loving family - all of them.

Well, are any of you considering buying the book?

I thought the same thing when I looked at the photos.

I bought the book in Copenhagen two weeks ago. It was around 25 euros.
I wouldn't have ordered it because with shipping, it would have been more than double the price.

Last edited:
Thank you Muhler.

I really appreciate all the work this must have taken you, to share these photos with us.

I really want to buy the book, but being in the UK I just can't figure out how to! Anyone help me out?

Back
Top Bottom